Does this forum tolerate racism?

biometrics

The best thing is that the "high IQ" right wingers who always question the intelligence of EFF and ANC voters have not yet caught up with him and just blindly believe whatever he says.
Since I completely left the mybb forum, as in not reading it at all, my mood has improved tremendously. That place is shit. Good for info when you need it, but hanging out there is doing yourself a disfavour.

Seldom Bucket

Since I completely left the mybb forum, as in not reading it at all, my mood has improved tremendously. That place is shit. Good for info when you need it, but hanging out there is doing yourself a disfavour.
Very true. There are some threads I don't even bother to open and read any more e.g.

RonSwanson

Interesting views. :) Some of the opinions are certainly an eye opener for me, others I could not help giggling at.

I have always perceived Mybb to have a strong leftist liberal leaning in most members, and that's true for the Mods as well (let's not touch on the Islamic / Palestinian bias). Bullying is another thing that appears to be well tolerated.

It just goes to show how different we all are, we do not all perceive life through the same lens.

Seldom Bucket

Interesting views. :) Some of the opinions are certainly an eye opener for me, others I could not help giggling at.

I have always perceived Mybb to have a strong leftist liberal leaning in most members, and that's true for the Mods as well (let's not touch on the Islamic / Palestinian bias). Bullying is another thing that appears to be well tolerated.

It just goes to show how different we all are, we do not all perceive life through the same lens.
Each to his own.
But I find myself visiting the other side less and less by the day. It's becoming a more & more poisonous place to visit. It's getting massive™ and so the moderation & control is getting lax.

Blantyre

Very true. There are some threads I don't even bother to open and read any more e.g.

Not sure why they were writing posts in Afrikaans.

greg0205

Good ebening all.

Sorry I'm late to all of this and posting here generally, but I was incentivised to get back here by a goon post...

Just had a look at that thread in thegrotto. lol. Thought of registering so I give them **** for talking ****... decided no. Not wasting time there. Let them moer on. I've better things to do :laugh:.

First, where do I draw weapons and rations for the defence, and second, is this the thread he's bitching?

vigras rojara

Good ebening all.

Sorry I'm late to all of this and posting here generally, but I was incentivised to get back here by a goon post...

First, where do I draw weapons and rations for the defence, and second, is this the thread he's bitching?

Yes, I think it is. Also took a look due to the goon's groaning.

greg0205

Yes, I think it is. Also took a look due to the goon's groaning.
giphy.gif

derp

It's good to know there are some out there that aren't stuck in 'die goeie ou dae', to put it lightly.

greg0205

It's good to know there are some out there that aren't stuck in 'die goeie ou dae', to put it lightly.
I've never minded the SADF threads. Usually never been more than a 'remember when' thing, and Mickey was always there anyway.

The goon's thread escalated real fast 'tho, and it escalated 'cos of the revisionist BS.

Dave

This thread is being monitored.

I haven’t said anything here I didn’t say in that thread. Hopefully some of what has been said will be taken onboard by those contributing to that thread and some of the emotive language and what can be considered as glorifying will be tempered and moderated in future.

greg0205

I haven’t said anything here I didn’t say in that thread. Hopefully some of what has been said will be taken onboard by those contributing to that thread and some of the emotive language and what can be considered as glorifying will be tempered and moderated in future.
I'm not so sure it will. The footprint is expanding to the Israel threads, and there was a particular interest in disavowing "apartheid" in an Israeli context yesterday.

Craig

I might have made a few comments 😇.

I don't really understand why he is upset though, everything single thing he gets called here he gets called there as well. Both him and Alice are stormfront potentials, unless he is a complete dumbarse he should know he comes across as such.

derp

I just wish Daily Maverick or something could do a story on it, I dunno. It's a constant barrage of threads posted with malicious and racist intents.

It's so ridiculous that people are going on about how they wish there were WLM movements unironically.

Kudos to the people that actually try to talk some sense into them.

I'm surprised the advertisers and in fact the site itself want to be associated with content like that.