Does this forum tolerate racism?

TabacNW

*Boring*

Like I said, impossible to have a good faith discussion, and yeah, you can't debate me. Debate implies you have a valid position in opposition to mine, and you don't.
Thanks greg. Good faith starts with a little trust ? From my question you had fokol trust or good faith in my intention. So just leave it.

greg0205

Thanks greg. Good faith starts with a little trust ? From my question you had fokol trust or good faith in my intention. So just leave it.
That post was your attempt at a 'gotcha'.

The problem is that you can't even see the inherent bias in the foundation you built your little gotcha on.

biometrics

*Boring*

Like I said, impossible to have a good faith discussion, and yeah, you can't debate me. Debate implies you have a valid position in opposition to mine, and you don't.
You guys must have history.

greg0205

Hunter/Tabac is simply one of those I described earlier in this thread as lacking insight.

"History" is not necessary when recognising the type.
^ This.

There's a playbook, and when you recognise the plays you recognise the plays.

Hunter's supposition wasn't even subtle. He needs a better sensei.

ForceFate_

Good day. I'm back :D And no no.... don't get up.
Question: I had Mr Mokoena (Not realy) in my class, he was a total idiot. <--Racist remark ??? And then...
I had Willem Prinsloo in my class, fcking thick as schit. <--- Not racist, he's just stupid. ???
Speaking of idiots and other descriptors, back in matric I was in class with a guy who was an absolute genius in maths and pretty much average in everything else. He could manipulate and solve everything maths but struggled with the physical sciences. He didn't even need to attend maths classes.

LD50

Good day. I'm back :D And no no.... don't get up.
Question: I had Mr Mokoena (Not realy) in my class, he was a total idiot. <--Racist remark ??? And then...
I had Willem Prinsloo in my class, fcking thick as schit. <--- Not racist, he's just stupid. ???
Spend less time thinking about racism. We're all racists in one way or another, even if just in a moment of thought.
Racism is like cocaine, it's here to stay

EADC

Spend less time thinking about racism. We're all racists in one way or another, even if just in a moment of thought.
Racism is like cocaine, it's here to stay

Nah racists think we are all racist that's how they justify their racism but convince themselves they are just saying things everyone is thinking it's bullshit excuse for shitty behaviour.

The new thing amongst the racists is to say they realists just another bullshit excuse.

LD50

Nah racists think we are all racist that's how they justify their racism but convince themselves they are just saying things everyone is thinking it's bullshit excuse for shitty behaviour.

The new thing amongst the racists is to say they realists just another bullshit excuse.
you're dishonest

LD50

Am I or am I tired of people making excuses for racists and their shitty behaviour.
No, if you were honest with yourself you'd realise you are being dishonest.
Everybody is racist, even in a thought. I can make factual racist comments now if you wanted me to, but what good would that serve the world -- fuckall

LD50

Am I or am I tired of people making excuses for racists and their shitty behaviour.
BTW , I fucking hate racist behavior. Treat everybody equal, respect all the same and give all the opportunity to live a happy life under one golden sun in LALA land

EADC

BTW , I fucking hate racist behavior. Treat everybody equal, respect all the same and give all the opportunity to live a happy life under one golden sun in LALA land

Do you though? Because people who detest racist behaviour don't justify it.