Does this forum tolerate racism?

Y2K

Screenshot from 2021-05-15 10-31-44.png
The thread was at the top of the forum for quite a bit yesterday. Google most likely crawled the site and saw that thread as important, perhaps @biometrics could give us a some insight. he could also search Google search console and check under crawl stats > settings.

Last edited:

ForceFate_

No, if you were honest with yourself you'd realise you are being dishonest.
Everybody is racist, even in a thought. I can make factual racist comments now if you wanted me to, but what good would that serve the world -- fuckall
I'm pretty certain those can be debated in good faith. Hit us. Start a new thread.

EADC

I'm pretty certain those can be debated in good faith. Hit us. Start a new thread.

I don't know man why would someone that claims to detest racism just have "factual" racist statements off the top of his head.

Anyway someone people confuse bias for racism.

LD50

I don't know man why would someone that claims to detest racism just have "factual" racist statements off the top of his head.

Anyway someone people confuse bias for racism
why? Because it's pretty much general knowledge. Black people have better endurance than white people for example, long distance running.
Black Africans make better mine workers ito stamina and strength - fact

Blantyre

Black people have better endurance than white people for example, long distance running.
Black Africans make better mine workers ito stamina and strength

Still quite complex.

Black people, like white people are not a monolith and made up of several different ethnicities. Some ethnicities within black people may have better endurance to long distance (Kenyans and Ethiopians) running but that will not hold true for black people as a whole.

Black South African's and black Ethiopians are so different that we could say that they are entirely different race groups, as Ethiopians look closer to Indians and coloreds in a South African context, this is why we say that race is not a scientifically valid concept.

Dave

why? Because it's pretty much general knowledge. Black people have better endurance than white people for example, long distance running.

Let’s use pictures to show why that is still a stereotype and so could be considered racist.

Here’s a black man:

1621280560975.jpeg

Here’s a white man:

1621280743801.jpeg

So, remind us again, which one would have better running endurance?

scudsucker

Let’s use pictures to show why that is still a stereotype and so could be considered racist.

Here’s a black man:

View attachment 25703

Here’s a white man:

View attachment 25704

This lady is "black" and fairly athletic, no?

images (6).jpeg
But she is a dark-skinned Asian from Papua New Guinea, rather than someone of African heritage.

Blantyre

Here’s a black man:

View attachment 25703

Here’s a white man:

View attachment 25704

Come to think of it, there were also two Russian sisters who dominated the Comrades Marathon for the best part of this century.

ForceFate_

How do you explain the ultra marathon running then? Or road cycling?

TabacNW

Well........ as for the mine workers - Smoking dope gives them stamina.

EADC

How do you explain the ultra marathon running then? Or road cycling?

Clearly just thinks being black in Africa means all the same.

No consideration that East Africa is different to West Africa on a regional level and then even more diverse when you go to country level and so forth.

Just silly really.