Irony: Free Speech (Sort Of) Up And Running Thanks To Russia

Dave

Oddly I actually do have something that presuming the moron brigade (is it a brigade is its one avatar?) can shut up and sing (o and that is an intentional choice of phrase. 10 points to the first person who links it to a rather despicable exercise of right wing infested censorship)

Do I get the 10 points for this?

Are you the second member of the moron brigade? Please feel free not to be.

Too late, he’s a paid up, card carrying member of the brigade.

SoldierMan

I still can't figure out whether they hate me or they actually want me around so they can pretend to "own" me all the time......

Though I dunno what you think you gonna accomplish by drawing out their true colours.... they barely hide it these days.

See how the guy's (Paul) first response to you (he doesn't even know you) is crude and rude calling you a moron. Makes you wonder what kind of people they are in real life. If it's just all for show on the internet or if they really are complete intolerant assholes in real life as well.

SoldierMan

you do realize that

I have made no claims as to not posting just for shits and giggles in this thread. You on the other hand are pretending that you actually have something of substance to say.

Oddly I actually do have something that presuming the moron brigade (is it a brigade is its one avatar?) can shut up and sing (o and that is an intentional choice of phrase. 10 points to the first person who links it to a rather despicable exercise of right wing infested censorship) then maybe a genuine discussion on the question of private entity content preferences can happen. This popped up in my Facebook feed:

There is no shortage of voices who insist that expressions of racial or gender prejudice must be protected by law, even if this means regulating private companies, but who greet each and every attempt to use the law to create a fairer society as an onslaught on freedom. Consistency is not something peddlers of prejudice value, but it is a value we should demand from them.

Hey all I said was that it took Russia to give Parler a place to call home again. In the US it seems if you aren't spewing leftist drivel then your voice can be silenced. You lot chose to freak out, go off topic and act like a bunch of intolerant crazy fascists.

Freedom of speech what a CRAZY idea. Yet you lot no doubt support the deplatforming of the right on Facebook, Twitter and the like. Imagine that.

Here's another irony Ronald Reagan once said that "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."

Guess what it has come, and it is ugly, and the liberals love it.

R

rambo919

See how the guy's (Paul) first response to you (he doesn't even know you) is crude and rude calling you a moron. Makes you wonder what kind of people they are in real life. If it's just all for show on the internet or if they really are complete intolerant assholes in real life as well.

They love to pretend enlightenment.... but they are the first to throw insults.

That said though insulting them back is a waste of energy.

scudsucker

Are you the second member of the moron brigade? Please feel free not to be.
He is.

Sorry.

Rambo and SoldierBoy between them form a density of sufficient mass that the combination has formed a binary neutron star, orbiting at extremely close proximity.

SoldierMan

Haha I think they have completely dropped the pretence these days and just act entirely holier than thou and outright call the right evil.
I mean look at Biden saying to that black guy, "You ain't black if you vote for Trump." I mean seriously???!! If any Republican had said that the leftist media's brains would have exploded and the clip would've played over and over for months. The left only pretends to care, but if you step out of line as a Democrat black you get put in your place, as Biden shows.

Edit: I was quite surprised that that black guy just took it from Biden I would have told him where to get off, imagine speaking to someone like that. Guess that's what Biden thinks of black folk.

Yeah I get a bit caught up I guess.

Last edited:

Paul Hjul

where did I call him a moron? I asked if he was one. A simple intelligent post would answer the question

Paul Hjul

I see Reagan is making an appearance
probably worth taking a poke:

Paul Hjul

Oh so a veiled insult isn't an insult these days?? Ok, play dumb, it suits you.
sarcasm is not your forte

a question isn't an insult, asking somebody if they are too fucking stupid to own a computer isn't the same as calling them too fucking stupid to own a computer.

A rhetorical question (one which answers itself and is used for rhetorical effect) can be an insult. If you can't read the context properly and conclude that a question is a rhetorical one you might just be too fucking stupid to own a computer.

Paul Hjul

the fact that you think this content has any relevance is testimony to the sort of stupidity you perpetually exude. You have demonstrated a total lack of understanding of the US Second Amendment, you evidently have fuckall knowledge about Reagan and the mythology around Reagan.

SoldierMan

sarcasm is not your forte

a question isn't an insult, asking somebody if they are too fucking stupid to own a computer isn't the same as calling them too fucking stupid to own a computer.

A rhetorical question (one which answers itself and is used for rhetorical effect) can be an insult. If you can't read the context properly and conclude that a question is a rhetorical one you might just be too fucking stupid to own a computer.

Hahahaha what a frikken joke :ROFLMAO: Pauly gets all uppity because he calls someone a moron (supposedly it was just a innocent question, with the best of intentions because that's Paul's style you see) because they are a conservative (or for what exactly Paul?) and then get's doubly upset when I call him on it again and goes on a rant about how I can't work a frikken computer :ROFLMAO: That was an insult I don't think I can come back from, it was just so mean Paul, dang son :ROFLMAO:You can fool Dave on your intentions but now you're just playing yourself and doubling down on stupid, your question had zero good intention and was wholly rhetorical, seeking only to insult. Oh Pauly you're nearing the level of Dave now, never come down to the level of Dave. Never.

Paul Hjul

you really should know the meaning of words before you use them online

uppity for example ...

Rudolph Hart

Don't be an idiot, we have limited gun rights in SA, my point is we should have better rights not worse. You screamed at me about gun rights and obviously don't see the importance thereof, probably because you live in some fancy neighbourhood in a high tower surrounded by high walls and an electric fence and a security company on call 24/7. Don't be a dick some people don't have that luxury. The police? Bah, if their vehicles aren't broken then they arrive 3 hours late, by then the bad guys have raped your daughter and killed you leaving your wife to sort out the rest of her life.
Actually I live on a farm. Stop being a dick and making assumptions based on your own narrow world view.

I’m comfortable with the level of gun rights that we have in this country - if you can prove you know the law and the basics of operating a firearm, you can apply for a license. I know many people who own guns and I don’t have an issue with that at all. One or two of them own many guns. I’ve got friends and family who are keen and active hunters. Again, I’m fine with that. I’m not scared to kill something in order to eat it. As I said before, my reason for not owning a gun is a practical one - I’m not prepared to have it cocked and ready and on me 24/7, which means that there’s no point in having one at all.

However, I’m totally against the American system where you can go buy a gun in your way to the local high school. Only a fool will try to claim that allowing people to carry on killing unarmed teenagers acceptable. I think the UK has gone a bit too far, where it’s almost impossible to get a gun, but it works for them.

Now tell me about your career as a soldier. Given you’re choice of nickname, I’m assuming that you must have seen active service at some point?

Rudolph Hart

Hahahaha what a frikken joke :ROFLMAO: Pauly gets all uppity because he calls someone a moron (supposedly it was just a innocent question, with the best of intentions because that's Paul's style you see) because they are a conservative (or for what exactly Paul?)
Listen closely now. People call you a moron because you’re prone to acting like one, not because you’re a conservative - you don’t reply to points made, you gratuitously insult people, you make assumptions about them and their views, you’re incapable of seeing nuances, and you can’t believe that someone with a different view to yours could have a point.

SoldierMan

Listen closely now. People call you a moron because you’re prone to acting like one, not because you’re a conservative - you don’t reply to points made, you gratuitously insult people, you make assumptions about them and their views, you’re incapable of seeing nuances, and you can’t believe that someone with a different view to yours could have a point.

Like I said the abuse (before posting this thread) I was subject to was quite.... a lot, so I just continued the trend, when in Rome and all that.

And no you are wrong, I just don't like being labelled a gun nut or delinquent.

Last edited: