Irony: Free Speech (Sort Of) Up And Running Thanks To Russia

SoldierMan

You’ve never heard of copy/paste? 9 clicks...

You really are thick, aren’t you?

Yet you still did it in NINE threads, didn't you. You're obsessed with SoldierMan and everything I say, I gotcha by a leash and lead you around little Dave, and you follow and respond to every one of my posts. You are a loser just for that. How old are you, can't be more than 17?

LD50

All are welcome here. I don't censor, infract, ban, delete posts or close threads. Occasionally it may be required to move a thread, delete a genital pic, put a naughty pic in NSFW spoiler tags or move a FU vs FU derailment to the appropriate thread.

I don't take part in these type of debates as it doesn't interest me, but from what I've seen both "sides" tend to get very worked up and insult each other in various ways. Not much I can do about it.

I do request that the lot of you try to be more accommodating with each others view. You will never convince each other, so might as well listen to the other side with an open mind.
Wow, holy fuck, this response must have taken some serious control on your part. Goddamn!

LD50

Unlike Parler

Biometrics is a proponent of free speech...

It's a bit of a bugger, free speech that is. When given horns on a platform such as this it tends to lose focus and direction, the old "derail".
If the various participants in these discussions / debates are able to apply some self control boxing those nasty emotions, then yes we'll find joy.
Human nature is not to ponder on what was heard or read from another's view given, unless it's an unfounded moronic view that is.
Other than that we tend to speed out the gates with fire blazing from the nostrils

Paul Hjul

Side shows don't prevent honest engagement. Easy to move out. In a thread like this I don't think there is much appetite to discuss issues precisely because the views of people able to engage aren't particularly far apart. I'd love to hear actual disagreement from an honest person with what I've posited.

biometrics

It's a bit of a bugger, free speech that is. When given horns on a platform such as this it tends to lose focus and direction, the old "derail".
If the various participants in these discussions / debates are able to apply some self control boxing those nasty emotions, then yes we'll find joy.
Human nature is not to ponder on what was heard or read from another's view given, unless it's an unfounded moronic view that is.
Other than that we tend to speed out the gates with fire blazing from the nostrils
You see, that's why we have this NSFW sub forum now. For this kind of shit. ;):p

LD50

I’m still waiting for someone to explain why an obviously stupid person who is a Trumpanzee gun type but professes to be too much of a coward to be a cop or soldier chooses the username @SoldierMan ?

Surely BattyBoy or ScaredyCat would be more suitable for him.
Computer games.

/drops mic
:cool:

Paul Hjul

@Dave I expect we will get the next wave of meandering bullshit from the resident cowardly poser once his mommy is asleep and he can sneak out of bed and back onto the computer to try and show the world what a big man he is.

Alas though I am knackered and am going to sleep (and no before you ask I am not knackered from drilling out all of the energy of the resident idiot's mother. I have standards), so I am afraid you are in your own for a few hours.