Irony: Free Speech (Sort Of) Up And Running Thanks To Russia

scudsucker

It's basic English.

Oh wow, you having a slow day there Rudolph, I said "you", so I was clearly referring to you guys here in South Africa, wow, did I actually have to spell it out for you? Are we in kindergarten now, or what? It's basic English.

You seriously think that I care about what you think about me, when I talk about the US :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?

Like I said, no matter the country, the US or SA, the left will use their the constitution as toilet paper if it gets in their way.

biometrics

Ok, good to know the rules, thanks.
There are only a few:

Rudolph Hart

Oh wow, you having a slow day there Rudolph, I said "you", so I was clearly referring to you guys here in South Africa, wow did I actually have to spell it out for you. Are we in kindergarten now or what? It's basic English.

You seriously think I care about what you think about me when I talk about the US :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like I said, no matter the country the US or SA the left will use their constitution as toilet paper if it gets in their way.
Ag shame. It’s not that clear - you’ve got such a hardon for the ‘merkins and their orange arsehole, and you bleat about second amendment rights as though we even have a second amendment over here. But fine, try to insult me if that’s the best strategy you can come up with.

Paul Hjul

We do have a Second Amendment

it kicked into effect in October 1998. It was a bit of an odd polish up on the Constitution which had been in effect for around 18 months. Maybe SoldierBoy has a serious hard on for sanctuary from the name change of the SAHRC

SoldierMan

Ag shame. It’s not that clear - you’ve got such a hardon for the ‘merkins and their orange arsehole, and you bleat about second amendment rights as though we even have a second amendment over here. But fine, try to insult me if that’s the best strategy you can come up with.

Let me ask you, did the 2008 crash affect you or those close to you in any way? Did it affect South Africa? What about the rest of the world?

If you answer, no, then you're an illiterate buffoon. If yes, then you know what affect just one United States bank failure can mean for the world. You think I have a keen interest in America, yeah I do, just like any other sensible person on the planet. They have nukes and they have financial nukes and they are printing the shit out of their money right now, how long do you think before that financial time bomb goes off. Those in charge of America can wreck it for all of us.

Don't be an idiot, we have limited gun rights in SA, my point is we should have better rights not worse. You screamed at me about gun rights and obviously don't see the importance thereof, probably because you live in some fancy neighbourhood in a high tower surrounded by high walls and an electric fence and a security company on call 24/7. Don't be a dick some people don't have that luxury. The police? Bah, if their vehicles aren't broken then they arrive 3 hours late, by then the bad guys have raped your daughter and killed you leaving your wife to sort out the rest of her life.

Hahahaha I answer your question and you don't like the answer so you bleat on about her Fuhrer Trump and America :ROFLMAO: Get the f*** outta here......

Paul Hjul

Let me ask you, did the 2008 crash affect you or those close to you in any way? Did it affect South Africa? What about the rest of the world?

If you answer, no, then you're an illiterate buffoon. If yes, then you know what affect just one United States bank failure can mean for the world. You think I have a keen interest in America, yeah I do, just like any other sensible person on the planet. They have nukes and they have financial nukes and they are printing the shit out of their money right now, how long do you think before that financial time bomb goes off. Those in charge of America can wreck it for all of us.

Don't be an idiot, we have limited gun rights in SA, my point is we should have better rights not worse. You screamed at me about gun rights and obviously don't see the importance thereof, probably because you live in some fancy neighbourhood in a high tower surrounded by high walls and an electric fence and a security company on call 24/7. Don't be a dick some people don't have that luxury. The police? Bah, if their vehicles aren't broken then they arrive 3 hours late, by then the bad guys have raped your daughter and killed you leaving your wife to sort out the rest of her life.

Hahahaha I answer your question and you don't like the answer so you bleat on about her Fuhrer Trump and America :ROFLMAO: Get the f*** outta here......
you do realize the 2008 crash occurred under the watch of gun toting right wing GOP ...?

scudsucker

Maybe it's Marine1's boyfriend
... have a keen interest in America, yeah I do, just like any other sensible person on the planet. They have nukes and they have financial nukes and they are printing the shit out of their money right now, how long do you think before that financial time bomb goes off... at me about gun rights and obviously don't see the importance thereof, ..Don't be a dick some people don't have that luxury. ..the bad guys have raped your daughter and killed you leaving your wife to sort out the rest of her life.

...Get the f*** outta here......

marine1 is an honest, straightforward guy.

I don't agree with him on pretty much anything, but from what I DO know, he's got better taste in partners than this hysterical young hypochondriac.

SoldierMan

you do realize the 2008 crash occurred under the watch of gun toting right wing GOP ...?

Yeah so, I have never claimed to be a Republican supporter, there are way to many RINOs (Bush 1 & 2, McCain, Romney, and on it goes) in the Republican party these days. I am a reluctant Trump supporter.

But if I had to choose between the Democrats or Republicans to rule over me I would choose the Republicans.

SoldierMan

marine1 is an honest, straightforward guy.

I don't agree with him on pretty much anything, but from what I DO know, he's got better taste in partners than this hysterical young hypochondriac.

Got nothing constructive to say hey scuddy :ROFLMAO: but just had to say something, next time rather just shut your mouth rather than spew faecal matter from your mouth all over the forum. We're trying to read here buddy.

Paul Hjul

Got nothing constructive to say hey scuddy :ROFLMAO: but just had to say something, next time rather just shut your mouth rather than spew faecal matter from your mouth all over the forum. We're trying to read here buddy.
and what pray tell was the purpose of that post?

Paul Hjul

scuddy got it, surprised you didn't......
And you followed up with an even more useless post... GENIUS (y)(y)
you do realize that

I have made no claims as to not posting just for shits and giggles in this thread. You on the other hand are pretending that you actually have something of substance to say.

Oddly I actually do have something that presuming the moron brigade (is it a brigade is its one avatar?) can shut up and sing (o and that is an intentional choice of phrase. 10 points to the first person who links it to a rather despicable exercise of right wing infested censorship) then maybe a genuine discussion on the question of private entity content preferences can happen. This popped up in my Facebook feed:

There is no shortage of voices who insist that expressions of racial or gender prejudice must be protected by law, even if this means regulating private companies, but who greet each and every attempt to use the law to create a fairer society as an onslaught on freedom. Consistency is not something peddlers of prejudice value, but it is a value we should demand from them.

R

rambo919

Saw @rambo919 about these parts, guess he was a mistake as well.
I still can't figure out whether they hate me or they actually want me around so they can pretend to "own" me all the time......

Though I dunno what you think you gonna accomplish by drawing out their true colours.... they barely hide it these days.

Paul Hjul

I still can't figure out whether they hate me or they actually want me around so they can pretend to "own" me all the time......

Though I dunno what you think you gonna accomplish by drawing out their true colours.... they barely hide it these days.
Are you the second member of the moron brigade? Please feel free not to be.