Irony: Free Speech (Sort Of) Up And Running Thanks To Russia

scudsucker

Side shows don't prevent honest engagement. Easy to move out. In a thread like this I don't think there is much appetite to discuss issues precisely because the views of people able to engage aren't particularly far apart. I'd love to hear actual disagreement from an honest person with what I've posited.
I think this is correct. I don't agree with Paul Hjul on several topics and (to be too honest...) I dislike his pedantic debate style.

But I absolutely respect his honesty and forthrightness.

And that honesty is what makes for a good discussion.

SoldierMan

Side shows don't prevent honest engagement. Easy to move out. In a thread like this I don't think there is much appetite to discuss issues precisely because the views of people able to engage aren't particularly far apart. I'd love to hear actual disagreement from an honest person with what I've posited.

I did remember, I responded to your long "requirements" list for gun licences in SA? You never responded. Instead the shitstorm just continued. Perhaps people prefer it that way. Sad.

SoldierMan

Yes. Really sad, and I'd add the adjective "desperately" to that.

Coming from a person who's goal in life is to see how much they can troll people online, I don't feel all that sad compared to you :ROFLMAO:
Misery loves company and you've got a lot of "friends" scuddy.