Fuck you! No, fuck you!!!

SoldierMan

No, I just think he’s a racist cunt, I have no time for him on a serious level.

Why am I racist? Do you know my background, do you know what I done during apartheid?
No, you don't you just assumed a bunch of stuff because you're an asshole who thinks he's all that. Guess what you ain't worth shit, you're a little brat who acts all tough and thinks he's punk. Shut your mouth before it get's you into trouble you little whiny bitch.

Is it because I support Trump? :ROFLMAO: If so, what a small-minded idiot you are. You act all punk but you're nothing but a bigoted jerk who is full of shit and no better than the racists you supposedly hate. Grow the f*** up little Dave.

Dave

Why am I racist? Do you know my background, do you know what I done during apartheid?
No, you don't you just assumed a bunch of stuff because you're an asshole who thinks he's all that. Guess what you ain't worth shit, you're a little brat who acts all tough and thinks he's punk. Shut your mouth before it get's you into trouble you little whiny bitch.

Is it because I support Trump? :ROFLMAO: If so, what a small-minded idiot you are. You act all punk but you're nothing but a bigoted jerk who is full of shit and no better than the racists you supposedly hate. Grow the f*** up little Dave.

Fuck off now, you’ve been told to get the thread back on topic.

SoldierMan

Don't expect me to run around after you, don’t you have some Parler or 8kun posts to go and make?

Ah so you have no evidence of my racism you just don't like Trump supporters :ROFLMAO:

Guess what you whiny little bitch, I don't follow QAnon and don't know what 8kun is and don't belong to Parler.

Now take your punk wannabe ass and wholly ignorant opinions and go jerk off to a picture of Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi or something. Rather waste that seed than risk impregnating some poor girl and give birth to a kid that would be raised by the likes of your ignorant ass.

Dave

Ah so you have no evidence of my racism you just don't like Trump supporters :ROFLMAO:

Guess what you whiny little bitch, I don't follow QAnon and don't know what 8kun is and don't belong to Parler.

Now take your punk wannabe ass and wholly ignorant opinions and go jerk off to a picture of Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi or something. Rather waste that seed than risk impregnating some poor girl and give birth to a kid that would be raised by the likes of your ignorant ass.

You really are dumb, you know that?

Haven't you got some AWB commemoration dance to go to?

SoldierMan

You really are dumb, you know that?

Haven't you got some AWB commemoration dance to go to?

Hahahaha poor little Dave has no retort, you disappoint :ROFLMAO: but I'm not surprised. Now f*** off with your whiny little bitch self and your lies and leave me alone as you have proven you are nothing but an arrogant ignorant little brat who is nothing but a big waste of time.

Dave

Hahahaha poor little Dave has no retort, you disappoint :ROFLMAO: but I'm not surprised. Now f*** off with your whiny little bitch self and your lies and leave me alone as you have proven you are nothing but an arrogant ignorant little brat who is nothing but a big waste of time.

Have you considered attempting to drown yourself in a bath?