Fuck you! No, fuck you!!!

SoldierMan

I think you are both at fault here. Just leave each other alone please. It's a bit like Israel vs the Palastinians, nobody knows who shot last so they keep retaliating causing an endless war.

So can you BOTH just shut the fuck up about each other.

Thank you kindly.

Edit: posts have been moved to

You see biometrics Dave is at it again, calling me a racist piece of shit??? Am I just supposed to shut up while he insults me, he will continue to ruin threads if he goes on like this as I will respond in kind.
Now if I actually said or did something racist that MIGHT be different but he's just talking complete garbage.

biometrics

You see biometrics Dave is at it again, calling me a racist piece of shit??? Am I just supposed to shut up while he insults me, he will continue to ruin threads if he goes on like this as I will respond in kind.
Now if I actually said or did something racist that MIGHT be different but he's just talking complete garbage.
Point taken. I don't know why he calls you that, I'm sure I would have noticed racist posts.

Going forward, can you two please ignore each other?

SoldierMan

Not a chance, I wouldnt even piss on a racist redneck like this piece of shit, even if they were on fire.

I suggest you listen to this video and listen to the advice given then reread some of the utter nonsense you have written.
What was it that got you all riled up, and started spewing falsehoods, that I questioned your punk status, is that it, come now it can't be....

SoldierMan

Point taken. I don't know why he calls you that, I'm sure I would have noticed racist posts.

Going forward, can you two please ignore each other?

No problem, here's the thing, I hate racists, think they're idiots so no idea where he got that from. Probably thinks that all Trump supporters are racist or something, but then he's not taking into account that there are many black Trump supporters and in fact his numbers of black supporters in the past election grew by quite a margin. But anyway it is what it is........

Edit: I responded to him in the f*** you thread before reading this.

Dave

I suggest you listen to this video and listen to the advice given then reread some of the utter nonsense you have written.
What was it that got you all riled up, and started spewing falsehoods, that I questioned your punk status, is that it, come now it can't be....

Why don’t you go read stormfront.org or try and get a fuck from your mother or sister and give us all some peace and quiet?

SoldierMan

Why don’t you go read stormfront.org or try and get a fuck from your mother or sister and give us all some peace and quiet?

You don't like Martin Luther King Jr and his message hey, yeah I expected as much. Oh well.

biometrics

Mainly because he’s a racist inbred redneck?

So are you happy with continuing the argument here or should it be in the other thread? or is it just that SoldierCunt gets special dispensation to carry on whining here?
Here.