Fuck you! No, fuck you!!!

biometrics

This is the thread to have a shout at each other. Don't hold back.

Dave

Shall we create a thread where members can have a go at each other rather than screwing up potentially interesting threads. I don't want this site to end up like mybb so would like to try something different. We can't all get along and agree on everything but maybe we can channel it differently?

Like a discussion on the basics of what constitutes communism?

Nah, I don't feel like educating those who don't understand :p

But I'll leave R2D2 alone now, promise ;)

R

[)roi(]

I suspect you'd struggle to identify a communist if he kicked you up the arse while singing the Red Flag or The Internationale ;)
It's not rocket science moron.
-- anybody who gets turned on by more government intervention in their lives is a communist.

For example:
Countries protecting civil liberties under rule of law; permit drinking and then driving within limits that do not constitute intoxication.
-- communists want government to take away that civil liberty.

Jings

One thing that will never happen here is a punch-up. At most some people would hit the F key a little too hard.

R

[)roi(]

Got it, Adolf Hitler and the Communistic Nazi Party, your definition makes sense now👍.
Some more education.

Dave

Some more education.

I'm not interested in your left vs right nonsense. You don't even understand what communism is, but think bluster is the way to win an argument.

Have a nice night, buttercup 😘

LD50

I'm not interested in your left vs right nonsense. You don't even understand what communism is, but think bluster is the way to win an argument.

Have a nice night, buttercup 😘
David, it will all work out

R

[)roi(]

Nope,
Did the facts hit you on your communist nerve?