Fuck you! No, fuck you!!!

SoldierMan

Once a Trump supporter always a low IQ SoldierTwat.

Just like you once being a Eugene supporter, always a Eugene supporter.

Hahahaha you're such an idiot you know that, where do you get the idea that I ever supported Eugene? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I'm a Eugene supporter than you're a Mao supporter, makes about the same amount of sense. Wake the f*** up you complete idiot. You're selling bullchit to yourself and others. Get it right or STFU little Dave.

Dave

Hahahaha you're such an idiot you know that, where do you get the idea that I ever supported Eugene? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I'm a Eugene supporter than you're a Mao supporter, makes about the same amount of sense. Wake the f*** up you complete idiot. You're selling bullchit to yourself and others. Get it right or STFU little Dave.

Mainly because you’re a right wing, racist, Trump supporting arsehole?

SoldierMan

Mainly because you’re a right wing, racist, Trump supporting arsehole?

Hahahahaha what a frikken tool you are, I hate racists, always have, I think they are complete idiots. Oh and you are as big of a bigot as they come so not much difference between you and Eugene ironically :ROFLMAO:

Dave

Hahahahaha what a frikken tool you are, I hate racists, always have, I think they are complete idiots. Oh and you are as big of a bigot as they come so not much difference between you and Eugene ironically :ROFLMAO:

Do everyone a favour and fuck off, if you’ve noticed, SB asked nicely for the thread to come back on topic.

SoldierMan

Do everyone a favour and fuck off, if you’ve noticed, SB asked nicely for the thread to come back on topic.

You are the one spamming this thread with Trump memes you utter moron, wake up little Eugene, you bigot. :ROFLMAO:

SoldierMan

@Dave @SoldierMan

Do you guys have some history from another forum perhaps? This is now going on in multiple threads...

He's got something against Afrikaaners/Boere and has it stuck in his head that I'm some right-wing racist I guess.

So he follows me around insulting me and I just return the favour, but I will stop, unless he starts up again. He's like an annoying little brat to be honest.