Coronavirus around the world thread

SoldierMan

Now you really are looking thick. Tell you what, try this (if you feel like it's not too hard), press ctl+f and enter the word "Covid". Try it again with the word "detention" and "camp".

Tell me how many instances of the word appear in your quote.

Are you serious? Are ya really?

It could be for any disease AND THEY SPECIFICALLY UPDATED the bill for covid. What part of that don't you understand?

MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN-
TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER

DELEGEE

What part of the above don't you get?

DETAINED, do you know what the word "detained" means?

Come on man, you seem like a smart guy.

SoldierMan

I call stupid cunts out as such when thats how they act.

I know as a bit of a verkrampte kort broek safari suit type you might be shocked by swearing, but that's just tough.

So, have you gone and done any research yet? Or is it beyond your intelligence? Let me know if you need it explained in short and simple words.

Hahaha I try my best not to swear these days but I still do, as every second word I used to say use to be a swear word :D But those days are over, I grew up and I'm a Christian now. Especially around my friends children, don't want them picking up bad habits.

I was a metal head in my youth and Megadeth remains my favourite band (so I'm well aware of the anarchy song). I loved anarchy as a concept in my youth. So your assumptions are just asinine about me being verkrampte :D but it does show that you're a bit of an a-hole and like to judge people before you have all the facts. Let me guess you sit from above on your high horse looking down on all the poor conformists, am I right? When in fact you supporting the Democrats and big government makes you no anarchist at all and the ultimate conformist.

Last edited:

Dave

Are you serious? Are ya really?

It could be for any disease AND THEY SPECIFICALLY UPDATED the bill for covid. What part of that don't you understand?

MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN-
TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER

DELEGEE

What part of the above don't you get?

DETAINED, do you know what the word "detained" means?

Come on man, you seem like a smart guy.

Show your working. Highlight the requested words please.

Show how it's any different from existing legislation in other jurisdictions, like perhaps SA.

SoldierMan

Sounds like you're a lot more than a "christian", born again verkrampte happy clappy nut job sounds more accurate, Eugene.

Thanks Dave! You sound like a judgemental fake anarchist who supports liberal big government :D ie. a poser.

SoldierMan

He's not an anarchist. You don't seem to know the symbol.

What does the symbol below stand for then?
Google says you are wrong and that is the symbol used for anarchy. It was the same when I used it.

So either Dave is confused, just doesn't know any better, just likes the look of it or is just plain clueless.

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

Dave

Google says you are wrong and that is the symbol used for anarchy. It was the same when I used it.

So either Dave is confused, just doesn't know any better, just likes the look of it or is just plain clueless.

There's only one clueless person in this thread, and that's you, Eugene.

Its sad when you even fail to use Google properly...

SoldierMan

There's only one clueless person in this thread, and that's you, Eugene.

Its sad when you even fail to use Google properly...

What is this, frikken high school where everyone feels all big and manly when they keep a secret from the new guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What does the symbol that you have as an avatar stand for then Dave? Come on big man with the big mouth just tell us. I mean is it a secret or something. Is it by any chance your gay internet club started by you and Spizz? Come now, or is it cum now, we await your response, or we'll just have to assume you're full of it.

SoldierMan

Well done, you finally got it.

Hahaha you made such a big deal out of nothing. Ah that's so cute man, so cute :sleep: like a school kid, wait are you still in school?

You know what also put me off.... was your personality, it sucks bro. Could never associate you with it, more like Brat Rock with you.

Anyway what a colossal waste of time.... lata brat.