Coronavirus around the world thread

SoldierMan

Let's try and make the point in a simple fashion.

I don't intend to read or watch (and therefore monetise) content from a nut job who is a mental cunt making normal issues into conspiracy shit.

You know that viruslly all countries have a regulation or law relating to infectious diseases? Just like SA does, in the Disaster Management Act.

So according to you and Snopes it's true but it's false. Got it! The double speak is not a good sign.

According to Snopes:

Under A416, the governor or his delegee may “order the removal and/or detention” of a person or group after they have determined by “clear and convincing evidence” that the health of others is or may be endangered by a confirmed or suspected case, contact, or carrier of a contagious disease. Such persons deemed to “pose an imminent and significant threat to the public health” can be detained in a medical facility or other appropriate facility designated by the governor or their cabinet.

Under the proposed legislation, a person will not be detained after the health department determines that they are no longer contagious. However, there is no language that directly references a specific disease.

It's all right there, for all intents and purposes they would be detention camps. But nooo it's a conspiracy because it sounds bad.

You do know that I didn't say that the Bill had passed right? So did the video. It's in the pipeline, if the Bill passes only then will they be set up.

I don't intend to read or watch (and therefore monetise) content from a nut job who is a mental cunt making normal issues into conspiracy shit.

So open minded of you! CNN must be so proud that you are so close minded.

Oh and you can do away with that anarchy symbol as your avatar, you know nothing about what it represents.

Dave

So according to you and Snopes it's true but it's false. Got it!

It looks like you haven't managed to get it. There is no "Covid detention camps", what there is, (like in most countries) is a state power to order mandatory quarantine for infectious diseases.

I know it might seem like a difficult concept for you, but the chances are that any country you want to check will have a similar law.

As I already mentioned (you probably missed it in your haste to pretend the nut job wasn't a nut job), but even SA already has such a law. Section 27 of Disaster Management Act iirc.

Dave

Oh and you can do away with that anarchy symbol as your avatar, you know nothing about what it represents.

A lot more than you do, but I suppose you being a verkrampte Afrikaans speaking person you wouldnt know anything about the modern usage of the symbol?

I can't be bothered to try and educate you any further, maybe @Spizz wants to try again (I remember he's explained it before).

SoldierMan

It looks like you haven't managed to get it. There is no "Covid detention camps", what there is, (like in most countries) is a state power to order mandatory quarantine for infectious diseases.

I know it might seem like a difficult concept for you, but the chances are that any country you want to check will have a similar law.

As I already mentioned (you probably missed it in your haste to pretend the nut job wasn't a nut job), but even SA already has such a law. Section 27 of Disaster Management Act iirc.

No, that's why the Bill has failed to PASS in the past.

If such a thing already exists, why do they need to pass this Bill?? Your logic, it fails. Why do you need to pass Bill that already exists??

For all intents and purposes it is a detention camp, what would you call it then?? A medical holding facility (where your rights stop at the door). They can detain anyone even suspected of having covid, not just anyone that has covid.

Close your eyes and go to sleep, it will all be better in the morning.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

A lot more than you do, but I suppose you being a verkrampte Afrikaans speaking person you wouldnt know anything about the modern usage of the symbol?

I can't be bothered to try and educate you any further, maybe @Spizz wants to try again (I remember he's explained it before).

Oh really do explain then. Because you sound like the complete opposite of what anarchy stands for. A wannabe Anarchist maybe with just a little bit of anarchy in his soul, yeah sounds about right. Just dip in the toe but don't get too wet.

As for your dislike of the Afrikaaner, I'm not even close to being one :D Born in Cape Town, spoke English my whole life and learnt Afrikaans from my coloured friends when we moved to a farm. But unlike you I don't dislike anyone just for what culture/language they happen to speak, know a lot of good solid Afrikaans people, even though my main circle of friends are English.

Last edited:

Dave

No, that's why the Bill has failed to PASS in the past.

If such a thing already exists, why do they need to pass this Bill?? Your logic, it fails. Why do you need to pass Bill that already exists??

For all intents and purposes it is a detention camp, what would you call it then?? A medical holding facility (where your rights stop at the door). They can detain anyone even suspected of having covid, not just anyone that has covid.

Close your eyes and go to sleep, it will all be better in the morning.

Go have a look, see if you can find the section of the bill that mentions Covid camps. Screenshot and paste here.

ok?

Dave

Oh really do explain then. Because you sound like the complete opposite of what anarchy stands for. A wannabe Anarchist maybe with just a little bit of anarchy in his soul, yeah sounds about right. Just dip in the toe but don't get too wet.

As for your dislike of the Afrikaaner, I'm not even close to being one :D Born in Cape Town, spoke English my whole life and learnt Afrikaans from my coloured friends when we moved to a farm. But unlike you I don't dislike anyone just for what culture/language they happen to speak, know a lot of good solid Afrikaans people, even though my main circle of friends are English.

Christ, you could have fooled me, mr Verkrampte.

And yes, you are completely ignorant with regard to the symbol in question. As in clueless.

SoldierMan

Christ, you could have fooled me, mr Verkrampte.

And yes, you are completely ignorant with regard to the symbol in question. As in clueless.

Ah we have a hater on our hands, a bigot. Nice.

Ah a little 'ol anarchist who supports big government :LOL: as in the Democrats, yeah you're as real a Chinese knockoff :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dave

Ah we have a hater on our hands, a bigot. Nice. Not quite anarchy's style but hey maybe this is snowflake anarchy.

Ah a little 'ol anarchist who supports big government :LOL: as in the Democrats, yeah you're as real a Chinese knockoff :ROFLMAO:

You know you look like a stupid cunt when you continue to talk shit when you've already been told you don't know what you're talking about?

Might be worth your while to go and look up the various symbols before replying again, you might look even more thick if you don't...

SoldierMan

Go have a look, see if you can find the section of the bill that mentions Covid camps. Screenshot and paste here.

ok?

Ok.
Note that this a new section that has been added to the bill as well. They added it in. But yeah I guess that still is not enough for brainwashed like you.

Section 1. The public health law is amended by adding a new section
2120-a to read as follows:
§ 2120-A. REMOVAL AND DETENTION OF CASES, CONTACTS AND CARRIERS WHO
ARE OR MAY BE A DANGER TO PUBLIC HEALTH; OTHER ORDERS. 1. THE PROVISIONS
OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE UTILIZED IN THE EVENT THAT THE GOVERNOR
DECLARES A STATE OF HEALTH EMERGENCY DUE TO AN EPIDEMIC OF ANY COMMUNI-
CABLE DISEASE.
2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH
OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR
SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE
OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY
POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING
IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE-
GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN-
TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER

DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

SoldierMan

You know you look like a stupid cunt when you continue to talk shit when you've already been told you don't know what you're talking about?

Might be worth your while to go and look up the various symbols before replying again, you might look even more thick if you don't...

What a potty mouth. A potty mouth with zero to offer but "I am all-knowing." You talk a lot but say absolute zero.
For someone versed on the topic you have very little to say :LOL:

Dave

Ok.
Note that this a new section that has been added to the bill as well. They added it in. But yeah I guess that still is not enough for brainwashed like you.

Now you really are looking thick. Tell you what, try this (if you feel like it's not too hard), press ctl+f and enter the word "Covid". Try it again with the word "detention" and "camp".

Tell me how many instances of the word appear in your quote.

Dave

What a potty mouth. A potty mouth with zero to offer but "I am all-knowing." You talk a lot but say absolute zero.
For someone versed on the topic you have very little to say :LOL:

I call stupid cunts out as such when thats how they act.

I know as a bit of a verkrampte kort broek safari suit type you might be shocked by swearing, but that's just tough.

So, have you gone and done any research yet? Or is it beyond your intelligence? Let me know if you need it explained in short and simple words.

Spizz

I’m keeping out of it. My avatar is far worse than yours.

Spizz

It would help of old Eugene the "soldier" man actually knew what mine represents.

Even with the clues...

He probably approves of yours thinking it's a crass old swastika ;)

Oh, nicely inserted

LD50

I'll have you know I don't have high blood pressure.
Really? Well I...I...I...don't know what to say.....I....I...I'm quite surprised, good heavens, are you sure??