Coronavirus around the world thread

Spizz

Does the Hermanus person know where they got it from?

Nope. I was listening on the radio to the Scottish health dude who said that pretty much every single person who is told they are positive is surprised and has no idea where they got it such is the incubation period.

Dave

Nope. I was listening on the radio to the Scottish health dude who said that pretty much every single person who is told they are positive is surprised and has no idea where they got it such is the incubation period.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that, if he was Scottish he was probably pissed.

🙊🙉 🙈

beans100

I wonder, just after they start rolling out vaccine, there's a second wave and a new strain. Could the vaccine be a cause?

biometrics

I wonder, just after they start rolling out vaccine, there's a second wave and a new strain. Could the vaccine be a cause?
They only started last week. Highly unlikely.

The mRNA vaccine does not contain any virus.

The second waves in Europe have been raging for weeks/months.

SoldierMan

You read/follow some mental people, you know that?

I bet that loon just recycled his old FEMA camps scare video.

What part do you disagree with?

It's an actual Bill that New York has set up, what part of that don't you understand?
He read from the Bill, what part of that don't you understand?

Dave

What part do you disagree with?

It's an actual Bill that New York has set up, what part of that don't you understand?
He read from the Bill, what part of that don't you understand?

Let's try and make the point in a simple fashion.

I don't intend to read or watch (and therefore monetise) content from a nut job who is a mental cunt making normal issues into conspiracy shit.

You know that viruslly all countries have a regulation or law relating to infectious diseases? Just like SA does, in the Disaster Management Act.