What's For Dinner Tonight?

Jings

Believe it or not, it was a vegetarian meal.
Mac n cheese balls with smokey four bean salad, potato salad and garden salad. A bit of sweet chilli chutney on the side.
Really full now and only managed two balls.
Ok, maybe later there will be space for a bit of ice-cream.macballs.jpg

Seldom Bucket

One of my favourites (y)
Last night I made a Ham & Mushroom Alfredo Pasta with 4 tons of runny cheese white sauce
#mouthgasm

I have enough to take to work all week for lunch now
Using white wine instead of water to add more taste.
You should cook me a Alfredo sometime

Seldom Bucket

Will you vegans please stop buying vegetables that are disguised as meat products?
Please
I'm asking nicely
Go suck on a celery stalk or whatever it is that you do
Thank You
@Spizz sort this guy out.

@Papa Smurf not so much about the vegetarian things, but vegetarians and vegans that has to say, "Vegetarian Meat patties" of "Vegetarian Chicken Schnitzel"

biometrics

Spizz

Spizz

Excellent. Burgers are probably the meat product I miss the most, but even now not so much as their are some great products on the market already.

I just have to reply to this post as it sums up my feeing towards meat. I love a burger more than a steak or whatever and I always have. For years and years I’ll choose a burger over almost anything else. I’m a junk food junkie.

But yesterday I had what I think is the best burger I have ever had and believe it or not, the whole plate and everything on it from the pate to the bun to the “cheese” sauce is vegan.

I don’t mean the best vegan or veggie burger I’ve had, I mean the best burger I’ve had of any type. It is off the scale incredible and I defy anyone to eat this and find a difference to a meat version.

Anyway, here’s a photo. I don’t want to say where I got it for reasons, but if anyone is in my hood lemme know and I’ll tell you on DM.

@biometrics go on, you know you want to ;)

e0b6a10d7249705965ce5f821d4e2d2c.jpg