What Did You Do This Weekend ?

Textile Guy

Taking our guide dog trainee to Disney Springs later along with a few other trainee mutts .... they learn to mingle with people and each other on these outings, and we are assessed as handlers.

Will throw in a pic later

Arzy

Very little. Stayed at home due to the cold mostly. Lived from meal to meal. Ordered more wine.

Discussed the possibility of using our travel vouchers as soon as international travel is allowed again and came to realization the wife's passport has expired and she can't currently apply for a new one.

Tried to put some cheeky offers in for long weekend vouchers but it's soul drinking having to pay now and not know when it may be used.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Arzy

So did I. Will we get it is the question.
Went with takealot and directly from the cellars this time, should be ok.

Be that as it may I'm very well stocked at the moment.

Just ordered because the possibility exists that I may not be able to.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Textile Guy

Taking our guide dog trainee to Disney Springs later along with a few other trainee mutts .... they learn to mingle with people and each other on these outings, and we are assessed as handlers.

Will throw in a pic later

The fellow on the left lying down ..... lazy mutt.

1595207583168.png

1595207639466.png

Grouter

We grabbed a couple of take-away pizzas by Waboomskraal farm stall, then went out to Zebra on the Oudtshoorn road to eat them:
20200621_124657.jpg

20200621_125501.jpg

Came home, counted our stocks:

20200609_150325.jpg

Decided it was safe to have a sundowner:

20200619_170939.jpg

All in all, a pretty relaxing weekend.

satanboy

Same as every weekend.....tried to take over the world.

Nah, I am way too lazy for that.

We went to Willowbridge and I spotted one adult without a mask....he has a 2-3 year old toddler with him (also sans mask). What a terrible parent. There were way too many people there for my liking.

Lupus

My son went to an outdoor karate session, while he was gone had a buddy over and we played Xbox, we had lunch and relaxed. Saturday night had to do a standby call that basically meant I didn't sleep.
Sunday after my second wind I played Red Alert Remastered and than watched that 70's Show. Oh yeah played with the dogs, watched my son almost break some bones attempting to ramp with his bike and other things.

Textile Guy

My son went to an outdoor karate session, while he was gone had a buddy over and we played Xbox, we had lunch and relaxed. Saturday night had to do a standby call that basically meant I didn't sleep.
Sunday after my second wind I played Red Alert Remastered and than watched that 70's Show. Oh yeah played with the dogs, watched my son almost break some bones attempting to ramp with his bike and other things.
😍