What Did You Do This Weekend ?

BloodrayneZA

I design textiles, for example, bullet resistant vests, geotextiles, airbags for VW or BMW, parachutes for military, aircraft and well ..... I live 36 miles from Cape Canaveral and work with aeronautical engineers .... so I am working on something out of this world so to speak ;)
Ah I’ve read about that one. Special gloop for impact protection - that was very interesting, sadly not bullet proof.

NObanana4you

I haven't even thought passed what's for lunch, so far no plans that would require any form of medication or life support.

Papa Smurf

Weekend only starts at 3pm
mine started 3:30pm on Monday, back to work again on Monday
i was just about to go to the bottle store to stock up for the weekend and then @The_Ogre reminded me bottle stores are closed.
fuck
only have 4 x 750ml quarts black label in the fridge
luckily i have 2 x bottles brandy as back up
i dont really wanna start digging into the Coopers just yet but i might end up drinking a few over the weekend.
(y)

Papa Smurf

fuck
black labels almost finished
just packed Coopers into the fridge
oh well
that Cyril naai better not ban booz again soon, this is my emergency supply, i only have 100 litres !!!

Tribs

I gamed till 3 am and then slept till after 10 am.
Friday night we did Shots while playing CSGO. We chat on Teamspeak. We had rules about kills and shots. And last night some guy would clink his glass and we would have to drink. He wasn't even playing with us - just controlling how much we drank.

Textile Guy

As Corona infections rocketed here in our little area of the world, we decided to take trainee mutt and hit the trails in Markham woods.
Unfortunately, phone battery was flat, so no pics.
But no people either :) -

1592738491850.png