What Did You Do This Weekend ?

Urist

Made peace with getting the virus, it's not going away any time soon. Wearing mask and sanitizing, keeping clear of the sick, elderly, people who don't extend their hands first, and using common sense. The people I know congregate at church and there is no sign of the virus in my town yet. Life must go on.

Tribs

Made peace with getting the virus, it's not going away any time soon. Wearing mask and sanitizing, keeping clear of the sick, elderly, people who don't extend their hands first, and using common sense. The people I know congregate at church and there is no sign of the virus in my town yet. Life must go on.
I get that. The lady that works for me is close to 70. Has blood pressure problems. SO does too. I might survive getting it = but you know that life can throw some nasty curveballs. It would not be fair for us to infect those that may not be able to fight the disease. That is the reason I am careful. I do not want to die that way - I would rather do it quickly and in a spectacular fashion. Not die feeling like my lungs are filled with glass shards.

Tribs

I am watching reaction videos (to music videos - not games). And I just realised something. There are very few that get what I get from music. And those are the guys I subscribe to. Even people I would generally not have bothered to watch - because they can see what I see in a song - I am now a fan. Found some weird dudes with long beards called Emo band - and they get it. JY Tha Pharoh gets it too. Hip Hop guy too.

Bwahahahaha just found this guy - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE him !!!

Last edited:

BloodrayneZA

I am watching reaction videos (to music videos - not games). And I just realised something. There are very few that get what I get from music. And those are the guys I subscribe to. Even people I would generally not have bothered to watch - because they can see what I see in a song - I am now a fan. Found some weird dudes with long beards called Emo band - and they get it. JY Tha Pharoh gets it too. Hip Hop guy too.

Bwahahahaha just found this guy - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE him !!!
Lol I watch those types on fb - a guy who watches people do diy hair stuff. His reactions are priceless

Textile Guy

So, we have a new trainee guide dog - Hondo.
Has that North Carolina look in his eyes :)

Should take 8 months to train, then 2 months with his new owner.

1591986278225.png
1591986336274.png

Textile Guy

So where do the textiles come into it?
I design textiles, for example, bullet resistant vests, geotextiles, airbags for VW or BMW, parachutes for military, aircraft and well ..... I live 36 miles from Cape Canaveral and work with aeronautical engineers .... so I am working on something out of this world so to speak ;)