What Did You Do This Weekend ?

Papa Smurf

Friday Morning 02h30 Luna woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep again so i Youtubed the morning away

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 16.57.56.jpeg

Saturday I spent the day working on my garden on my tiny balcony and enjoying the last of my nice homemade beer

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 16.58.18.jpeg

Saturday night turned into a debauchery drinking lockdown pineapple mampoer and apparently i made a pizza, not too shabby considering i made the pizza base from a post it note i see now on my kitchen wall, fuck knows where that comes from, wasnt there yesterday

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 16.58.45.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 17.03.37.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 16.59.05.jpeg

Sunday was a long Zoom mothersday meeting with family all around the world and then 6hrs washing and cleaning 140 black label bottles followed by bottling 21 litres beer that i brewed from an expired can from 2014 that i found in a friends garage last weekend, Im not expecting much from this but it is an experiment, will see next weekend what it tastes like

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 15.18.15.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 15.18.16 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 15.18.16.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 15.18.27.jpeg

This is what the expired beer looks like
Smells good
We shall see next weekend what it tastes like and if it can get me drunk
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 16.03.02.jpeg

Papa Smurf

Drank a bottle of wellington
I hope that was the brandy and not the chutney
and why the fuck did it take you the entire weekend to drink that?

@Papa Smurf How come you don't remember? Was the alcohol that strong 🤣
TBH
yes, i love my alcohol, especially since i quit smoking and gay-vaping a few years ago, its my treat each day after a hard days work.
or 44th day at home lockdown whatever

BloodrayneZA

Gamed Skyrim on Xbox One and crochet with the occasional cleaning and cooking in between. Shopping online too for my weekly groceries. Since I have an adverse reaction to preservatives and gluten, my local shops either don't stock or always out of stock so I buy online and have it delivered to me.

Just bought new wool for a blanket I'm making. May need to buy more for another blanket pattern and have twin blankets to make for my sister's latest addition - she had twin boys the day before my birthday.

Textile Guy

Gamed Skyrim on Xbox One and crochet with the occasional cleaning and cooking in between. Shopping online too for my weekly groceries. Since I have an adverse reaction to preservatives and gluten, my local shops either don't stock or always out of stock so I buy online and have it delivered to me.

Just bought new wool for a blanket I'm making. May need to buy more for another blanket pattern and have twin blankets to make for my sister's latest addition - she had twin boys the day before my birthday.
Post some pics

Papa Smurf

been a quiet weekend so far, not done much except some DIY work on my plumbing, the copper pipes keep rattling at random times of day in my scullery, somewhere there is an airlock and it just wont go away, so i fastened all the pipes with conduit saddles and used hardcore expansion bolts to secure them, so far i havent heard anything

time for a pineapple mampoer bomb, Cheers

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-16 at 15.45.16.jpeg