What Did You Do This Weekend ?

biometrics

It was fantastic. About 20 people joined and we all chatted and have fun. Lasted about 3 hours. Then people needed to go do things
But we will definitely do more of them
Previously interaction was through the forum, or did you have meetups? I'm curious how the Zoom experience worked. One person at a time?

Tribs

Previously interaction was through the forum, or did you have meetups? I'm curious how the Zoom experience worked. One person at a time?
Most of us had met at some stage at physical meets. But there were quite a few I had not seen. Not everyone used video and some didn't even use mics. But we all had fun. Those without mics chatted in the chat window or on WA and the rest answered. We had some famous characters - Ron2K, RustyPup, Anakah56, StarPhoenix, RyanRich001, KatrynKat, killerbyte, Cameron, Stuart (Mousey), Prime etc - the list is long. But even if we hadn't met all of them - everyone had read their stuff or chatted online.

Everyone had mics open (that had mics) - some talked over each other but would stop as soon as they noticed. It was like sitting at a table in a restaurant chatting

We do this every First Saturday of the month for our Ingress FS. Often have about 40 people. The one in Beiruit had a few more. Screenshot was taken towards the end so there weren't as many on by then. They had 400 at one time
b1.jpg

emam

Had a lekker weekend hiking

View attachment 7523
Meeeeeee tooooooooo
And I also climbed a pole but not the kind you climbed
cd890e781feecec3f17d09c63757f8ec.jpg