Welcome new members!!!

biometrics

Officially, and bearing in mind this is your playground, I have NO idea so you've got me there. But I would hazard a guess that it may be the privacy settings - I unticked 'show online status' under Privacy; maybe check that..?
Thanks, confirmed by using Chrome that isn't logged in.

Dave

Officially, and bearing in mind this is your playground, I have NO idea so you've got me there. But I would hazard a guess that it may be the privacy settings - I unticked 'show online status' under Privacy; maybe check that..?

Sounds like you've hit the nail on the head, I've just unticked that and it shows me as grey as well now.

dTb

Super-sleuth techie inference FTW! 🤪 (or, in non-tech speak: 'lucky guess')

biometrics

It's interesting to see what options are available to mods and admin. For example I can see deleted messages in threads, I need to click to reveal it though, so I resist doing that, I prefer to respect peoples actions.

Seldom Bucket

Plus we can post science, without the fundamental religious morons going crazy.
Now if you are religious, that is great. Just do not try and say all science are evil because your story book says otherwise

Reactions: OCP

wizardofid

Plus we can post science, without the fundamental religious morons going crazy.
Now if you are religious, that is great. Just do not try and say all science are evil because your story book says otherwise
Each to their own, generally fights start out with condescending tones like this, people should be able to believe what they want within reason of course.Science vs the nutters as you would call them always leads to heated name calling and trolling exchanges, especially by berating and name calling each group. At least some maturity is needed regardless of how fucking nuts you might find it.It is not intended to offend you, just some advise perhaps, use it don't use it, without censorship, there is still reasonable lines not to cross we can still be civil without having to call some one a gloriously cunning cunt, don't you think?

Resorting to naming calling is a rookie mistake, next time I will release the deity cthulhu, now that should be an interesting pissing match?

biometrics

Each to their own, generally fights start out with condescending tones like this, people should be able to believe what they want within reason of course.Science vs the nutters as you would call them always leads to heated name calling and trolling exchanges, especially by berating and name calling each group. At least some maturity is needed regardless of how fucking nuts you might find it.It is not intended to offend you, just some advise perhaps, use it don't use it, without censorship, there is still reasonable lines not to cross we can still be civil without having to call some one a gloriously cunning cunt, don't you think?

Resorting to naming calling is a rookie mistake, next time I will release the deity cthulhu, now that should be an interesting pissing match?
And I don't need more work...

Dave

next time I will release the deity cthulhu,

You heretic! All hail the FSM!!

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.
Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan.
Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns.
And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the onion, and the bay leaves, forever and ever. R'Amen.

Reactions: OCP

wizardofid

You heretic! All hail the FSM!!

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.
Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan.
Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns.
And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the onion, and the bay leaves, forever and ever. R'Amen.

well if we going to have this debate, we should do cthulhu vs FSM, anime style........Cthulhu is over 9000, game, set, match.Thanks for playing.!