Welcome new members!!!

sand_man

Thanks, yeah, you've done a good job getting this forum up and running. Very impressive!!

EDIT: When did it launch? Oct 17, 2019?

Last edited:

biometrics

Thanks, yeah, you've done a good job getting this forum up and running. Very impressive!!

EDIT: When did it launch? Oct 17, 2019?
It was originally a Hermanus and Overberg region website and forum but the people here think Facebook is the internet. Subsequent to my repeated banning at you know where, I decided to pivot it into a SA website and forum. That was two months ago. At first it was just me, Dave, Satanboy and Spizz having a place to chat.

My housemate is (was) a journalist so she runs the Wordpress side, still finding her feet but I like the mix of content.

sand_man

It was originally a Hermanus and Overberg region website and forum but the people here think Facebook is the internet. Subsequent to my repeated banning at you know where, I decided to pivot it into a SA website and forum. That was two months ago. At first it was just me, Dave, Satanboy and Spizz having a place to chat.

My housemate is (was) a journalist so she runs the Wordpress side, still finding her feet but I like the mix of content.
Congrats man!! Very awesome!

biometrics

Reported πŸ˜†

On a certain other forum the mods will be on you like a rash...
No mods here (yet). I've even changed my title from Admin to a regular user. That tiered system pisses me off. I was bullied at school back in the day and I don't appreciate the heavy handed school yard bullying that happens at other places. You have no recourse when getting banned, you don't even get told why other than a cryptic 2 word description when you try to log in. You can't even see or send a PM at that point. Really cruel imo.

LD50

No mods here (yet). I've even changed my title from Admin to a regular user. That tiered system pisses me off. I was bullied at school back in the day and I don't appreciate the heavy handed school yard bullying that happens at other places. You have no recourse when getting banned, you don't even get told why other than a cryptic 2 word description when you try to log in. You can't even see or send a PM at that point. Really cruel imo.
Well summed up guy (y) and also NO consistency. In my case though, very fucking consistent, job well done!

Moosedrool

I didn't even know you where banned for a while. I've noticed a few members haven't posted in quite a while.