Welcome new members!!!

wizardofid

Awe motherfuckers!

Oh thank the good lord, no censorship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lol I don't know, I guess if you treat people like 5 year olds, they end up acting like 5 year olds. Telling some one to fuck off is fine, telling some one to fuck off into your mother's vagina is taking a bit far, unless you have a very good reason of course. Double edge sword I guess.

The occasional 'fuck you', '' no fuck you more'' in the banter sense, should be entertaining. As long as people leave my, mother, my goat, and sheep out of it, I should be fine.

That said, I wonder how long before this eventually ends up as a moerse debate on mybb, there is always one asshole, with nothing better to do then stir.

wizardofid

Are they related? And more importantly, are you related to @Spizz ?
Good god no, no, no, no. I would occasionally moo at her as a way to tease her, and usually get a smack or two from her walking stick.She cool like that.She has 3 sons, she can do a throw down, hoe down. Unlikely I am related to him, I got blessed with good looks and half a brain, unlike spizz

biometrics

I have invited nearly 100 people. At 3 minutes per invite.

Hellooooooooo

gregmcc

Howdy all. Thanks for the invite as well. Will take a look around.

Also love the dark mode.

Spizz

Good god no, no, no, no. I would occasionally moo at her as a way to tease her, and usually get a smack or two from her walking stick.She cool like that.She has 3 sons, she can do a throw down, hoe down. Unlikely I am related to him, I got blessed with good looks and half a brain, unlike spizz

Who is incredibly handsome and has a full brain :whistle:

Skeptic_sa

Thanks for the invite @biometrics
Sans the heavy handedness of other forums out there - this could a nice new place to hang out. Some curtains up there... throw a few doilies on the furniture... aahhhh home.

Snyper564

Well hello there errybody..

Thanks @biometrics for the invite, looking good on here. Will soon be setting the Faniebraai thread alight.
Yeah! I need that thread and the whisky lovers thread and im good to go, lockdown is likely the best time to get this place fired up!