Welcome new members!!!

Tribs

Clearly you only met the tame ones, feral cougars, will tear you limb for limb ''shudder''
Ah you mean the ones in your area. Yes - they are particularly vicious. Can you blame them though ? They definitely don't get fed enough, and they have needs too.

wizardofid

Ah you mean the ones in your area. Yes - they are particularly vicious. Can you blame them though ? They definitely don't get fed enough, and they have needs too.
No, no, no we don't have things like that here, we have some thing far, far ,far more dangerous here.It's called the farmer's gun collection, your intentions with his daughter is directly tied to the collection.....

Grubscrew

Hello all, good to see some old familiar names that were gone for a while.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

dTb

YAM* wanders in stage left, with hat-tip and thanks to bio for the invite.

*Yet Another Misanthrope (yes, yes - go right ahead and tell me I'm wrong)

biometrics

YAM* wanders in stage left, with hat-tip and thanks to bio for the invite.

*Yet Another Misanthrope (yes, yes - go right ahead and tell me I'm wrong)
I curious why your user name is in grey compared to the rest, how did you manage that?

Screenshot_20200503-190308__01.jpg

dTb

I curious why your user name is in grey compared to the rest, how did you manage that?

View attachment 1023
Officially, and bearing in mind this is your playground, I have NO idea so you've got me there. But I would hazard a guess that it may be the privacy settings - I unticked 'show online status' under Privacy; maybe check that..?