Welcome new members!!!

wizardofid

I briefly tried the filter changing "cANCer" to "cancer", since that really irritates me, but you can see the result is artificial so I deleted it.
I me too, iam over it generally ignore it now.Well you should change DSTV to monochoice or I support monochoice just to fuck with people. If they use cANCer let the filter change it to ''I fully support the ANC''.

You could Definitely have some fun with the filter in the jest sense with hated words and let chaos reign.

wizardofid

I am just so used to hearing it (I have friends who live in the Cape) - that it really doesn't sound anything more than a weak slap
Reminds me, i was in a hotel once and the one receptionist didn't close the cabinet and the reply was ''Staan you gat ook so oop''.

wizardofid

Did the receptionist then throw you out?
No it was two people working there. A fear the wraith of a cape woman, any woman that can stand her ground, with a plakkie in hand, a smoke and keep her curlers in place without fishnet, is not a person to to fuck with.

Also if you hear the words '' Steek hom liefie'', chances are you are dead.

midnightcaller

Hullo chaps
Thanks for the invite.

When is the meetup and will there be free masks and hand sanitizers?

Then
Apart from swearing and shouting , are we allow to burp and fart !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreGorGy

Plus we can post science, without the fundamental religious morons going crazy.
Each to their own, generally fights start out with condescending tones like this, people should be able to believe what they want

Resorting to naming calling is a rookie mistake, next time I will release the deity cthulhu, now that should be an interesting pissing match?

Evangelism is what gets me. If you wanna believe in the Pie Guy in the Sky, go ahead. I will not waste one second trying to change your mind. And if you don't want to believe in a single thing, that's fine too - hopefully nobody tries to sell you their god. I generally steer away from religious discussion because of the one simple fact: you won't change anybody's mind and will rather just alienate them not only from yourself but your cause as well.

wizardofid

Evangelism is what gets me. If you wanna believe in the Pie Guy in the Sky, go ahead. I will not waste one second trying to change your mind. And if you don't want to believe in a single thing, that's fine too - hopefully nobody tries to sell you their god. I generally steer away from religious discussion because of the one simple fact: you won't change anybody's mind and will rather just alienate them not only from yourself but your cause as well.
I didn't want to say it, but ''respect'' extremely bitter pill for most, even my self.

X3rP3Nt

Try to get hold of DJ who used to be on MyBB and is banned at the moment if I am correct.

Was always a great guy to listen to when it comes to food knowledge.

Sent from my FIG-LX2 using Tapatalk

X3rP3Nt

Try to get hold of DJ who used to be on MyBB and is banned at the moment if I am correct.

How do I remove that crap from the Tapatalk version posts?

Nerhzelok

I like knowledge.

And I like food.

Perfect combination.