Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

Wetiko

One of the myriad reasons I didn't mention in my "clone" post was the frustrated aggression and condescension every banned poster and their alts seem to have... Usually it's that frustrated aggression and condescension manifesting as personal attacks that ends up getting them banned.

It's a vicious cycle the trolls just can't escape from.
Sounds like those people need to work on their self control. Getting worked up over people on the internet is not healthy... Unwarranted personal attacks are nothing more than projection of ones own insecurities 99% of the time.

"Unequivocally true"? Really? Virtually every reply in that thread proved that assertion a lie.
Thanks for clearing up that it's not so much that you're lacking mental capacity, but rather are working overtime at trolling... :rolleyes:

I know I never spammed anything, or broke any other rules. My account history proved that was unequivocally true, and anyone could see that.

You just keep taking random words out of context and spinning your own narrative, which is a very poor form of trolling. You should probably step up your game, but don't expect me to participate in your mind-numbing bullshit.

Also, MyBB don't just ban new users either. Just click on one of the competition threads so see how many new users enter... Oh, wait.
I'm living proof that they do. Are you attempting some kind of gaslighting record or some crap?

Finally, I don't give a damn why you were banned... To me it seemed inevitable from the get-go, and the reality is you would have found a way to make it happen eventually.

Folks like you always do.
Thanks for being honest for once... Probably the first honest thing you've said in this thread.

You admit you don't care about new users getting falsely banned, and believe anyone who has an opinion you don't like will inevitably get banned from MyBroadband, even without breaking any rules.

At least you admit you trolls and the MyBroadband admins cancel anyone with a different opinion, to maintain your safe space of propaganda and trolling.

Good luck in the real world mate. There are some hard times ahead for people such as yourself.

greg0205

Sounds like those people need to work on their self control. Getting worked up over people on the internet is not healthy... Unwarranted personal attacks are nothing more than projection of ones own insecurities 99% of the time.

Thanks for clearing up that it's not so much that you're lacking mental capacity, but rather are working overtime at trolling... :rolleyes:

You just keep taking random words out of context and spinning your own narrative, which is a very poor form of trolling. You should probably step up your game, but don't expect me to participate in your mind-numbing bullshit.

I'm living proof that they do. Are you attempting some kind of gaslighting record or some crap?

Thanks for being honest for once... Probably the first honest thing you've said in this thread.

You admit you don't care about new users getting falsely banned, and believe anyone who has an opinion you don't like will inevitably get banned from MyBroadband, even without breaking any rules.

At least you admit you trolls and the MyBroadband admins cancel anyone with a different opinion, to maintain your safe space of propaganda and trolling.

Good luck in the real world mate. There are some hard times ahead for people such as yourself.
If my post could create a perfect response in a lab, confirming every point I made, this would be it.

Just spectacular lack of self-awareness, Wetiko.

Just spectacular.

Wetiko

yeah, everyone is a troll here but you
This forum is full of trolls who spread lies and try to derail discussion, just like MyBroadband... But not everyone is a troll. Like 6 or so people who have spoken in this thread are not trolls. 1 or 2 of those may be confused, but they haven't trolled. The trolls who have nothing to say are just always the loudest. I sure haven't trolled anyone either.

Rudolph Hart

This forum is full of trolls who spread lies and try to derail discussion, just like MyBroadband... But not everyone is a troll. Like 6 or so people who have spoken in this thread are not trolls. 1 or 2 of those may be confused, but they haven't trolled. The trolls who have nothing to say are just always the loudest. I sure haven't trolled anyone either.
Funny that all those trolls have been sitting waiting idly for you to arrive before coming out the woodwork. You’d think they’d have been trolling the crap out of the rest of us all along, yet here they are, all trolling you and only you. Odd…

EADC

You have been here day and you know this already?

Wetiko

Perhaps this is what you need:-
Why would I ever want to be friends with a malevolent troll who's only interactions with me has been spending an inordinate amount of time repeating lies to gaslight others into believing bullshit about me? I can't think of a worse kind of individual to invest time and energy into.

I'd never question the mental capacity of someone who doesn't show concerning signs of ineptitude with basic cognition. What else am I supposed to think, when he keeps pretending to be dense while brazenly taking my words out of context and spinning some completely bullshit argument?

Funny that all those trolls have been sitting waiting idly for you to arrive before coming out the woodwork. You’d think they’d have been trolling the crap out of the rest of us all along, yet here they are, all trolling you and only you. Odd…
These kinds of trolls have an agenda. They only troll people they don't agree with. It's a slimy strategy to run interference and gaslight others into believing a fake narrative that supports their own beliefs.

I've seen greg using these same slimy troll tactics to target other people he doesn't agree with often while reading MyBroadband over the last year... I can't even think of a time I saw him post something which wasn't some form of obvious trolling in the COVID threads there.

In fact, I just saw a perfect example of someone breaking down greg's gaslighting on MyBroadband this morning:

greg0205 said:
Brother, I think you just floated an antisemitic conspiracy theory in post #5068.
HermeticAnarchist said:

Here we have an example of a propagandist at work. This type of comment is often used to discredit a victim.

First note the use of the word "antisemitic".
This intended to smear the victim and thus discredit them in the eyes of other observers. Because the Narrative has taught us that anyone who is "antisemitic" is anti-Jew and the equivalent of a Nazi, and we all know how badly the Nazis treated those people.

Thus anyone whose criticism happens to touch on anyone Jewish is automatically labeled "antisemitic" to show you how evil they are.

Under the covers these "Jews" are actually not of Jewish blood at all. They adopted Judaism centuries ago as a facade. Anyone interested in this part of the story can research the Khazars.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire.

Next our propagandist throws in the ultimate of silencers, the "conspiracy theory". This term was first coined by CIA after the assassination of John F Kennedy. As we all know, Kennedy's assassination was surrounded by controversy because the official story didn't add up. This term has been carefully cultivated over the last half century to suppress anything that goes against the Narrative whenever the official story doesn't add up, or whenever people discover what the dark occultists have been up to, and to denounce detractors of the Narrative as loons and nut-jobs.

Nobody wants to be thought of as evil or a nut-job, so statements like the one our propagandist just made are extremely effective at stifling dissent because they discourage people from looking deeper or speaking out when they do look deeper.

This works well because one of the ego's primary motivators is recognition and being labeled as a nut-job is negative to that.
greg0205 said:
Shorter HAha: I've found a way to intellectualise my antisemitism and conspiracy brain to the point where I'm comfortable with it.
HermeticAnarchist said:
Another trick is to use suggestion over and over. Most people believe something is true once they've heard it repeated over and over. See how often they do it in the media.

Wetiko

You have been here day and you know this already?
I took a look through a few threads here when I first found out about Grotto, and many of the usual suspects who troll all day and night on MyBroadband are here too... My interactions in this thread with a bunch of them, and some others I don't know, has just proven this fact.

EADC

I took a look through a few threads here when I first found out about Grotto, and many of the usual suspects who troll all day and night on MyBroadband are here too... My interactions in this thread with a bunch of them, and some others I don't know, has just proven this fact.

It seems like you don't like your bullshit being called out and then resort to calling people trolls to appear as the victim. You came looking for sympathy for your plight but under scrutiny, you reverted to claiming victim.

Anyway please look up the word gaslight as you are using it wrong.

Wetiko

It seems like you don't like your bullshit being called out and then resort to calling people trolls to appear as the victim. You came looking for sympathy for your plight but under scrutiny, you reverted to claiming victim.

Anyway please look up the word gaslight as you are using it wrong.
You are doing some mild gaslighting yourself right now.

You are claiming the people, who were clearly trolling, were calling out my bullshit, without providing any examples that prove that.

Any unbiased reader of this thread can see for themselves that is not the case... If someone believes what you say without having followed the full discussion, along with all the interference spam that the trolls have cluttered this thread with, then you will have gaslit them into believing complete bullshit.

greg0205

Why would I ever want to be friends with a malevolent troll who's only interactions with me has been spending an inordinate amount of time repeating lies to gaslight others into believing bullshit about me? I can't think of a worse kind of individual to invest time and energy into.

I'd never question the mental capacity of someone who doesn't show concerning signs of ineptitude with basic cognition. What else am I supposed to think, when he keeps pretending to be dense while brazenly taking my words out of context and spinning some completely bullshit argument?

These kinds of trolls have an agenda. They only troll people they don't agree with. It's a slimy strategy to run interference and gaslight others into believing a fake narrative that supports their own beliefs.

I've seen greg using these same slimy troll tactics to target other people he doesn't agree with often while reading MyBroadband over the last year... I can't even think of a time I saw him post something which wasn't some form of obvious trolling in the COVID threads there.

In fact, I just saw a perfect example of someone breaking down greg's gaslighting on MyBroadband this morning:
Wait!

Have I been living rent-free in your head over the last year?

In that case...

giphy.gif

Also...

Did you just go right ahead and shill for *another* alt troll account?

Oh, man, it's all:

cup-endless.gif

Up in here!

PS. This is me actually trolling you, you know, just in case you were wondering.

EADC

You are doing some mild gaslighting yourself right now.

You are claiming the people, who were clearly trolling, were calling out my bullshit, without providing any examples that prove that.

Any unbiased reader of this thread can see for themselves that is not the case... If someone believes what you say without having followed the full discussion, along with all the interference spam that the trolls have cluttered this thread with, then you will have gaslit them into believing complete bullshit.

The only thing you have accomplished is pretty much get a few people on this forum who almost dont universally agree on anything, to agree that you are bat shit fucking crazy.

Johnatan56

@Wetiko would you please mind not coming to this forum and go and post your nonsense on twitter or something? You're dragging the average IQ of the forum way down.

If you argue that can't trust large academic journals because "mainstream", then you do not understand academics at all and cannot make judgement in regards to who is trustworthy, so don't bother doing "research". There's a reason it's called scientific research and not research, it means that it's research that uses scientific methods to obtain, analyze and interpret data, that means anyone should be able to duplicate any result.

When a lot of the sources you cite get thrown out for failing to follow scientific methods, you know you should not be using it.

Now please, kindly leave the forum, thanks.

Wetiko

Have I been living rent-free in your head over the last year?
Don't flatter yourself... My mind is like a sponge. I retain all knowledge I learn and remember everyone I notice or interact with.

Did you just go right ahead and shill for *another* alt troll account?
Alt account or not, that person called you out for your bullshit, and is 100% correct in their assessment. They said it better than I ever could.

The only thing you have accomplished is pretty much get a few people on this forum who almost dont universally agree on anything, to agree that you are bat shit fucking crazy.
Those who's minds are blinded by their ideology and beliefs would never be able to understand my perspective. That comes as no surprise, I'd never expect anything different. We see the world very differently, and that's okay.

@Wetiko would you please mind not coming to this forum and go and post your nonsense on twitter or something? You're dragging the average IQ of the forum way down.
If no one addresses me, and no one spreads more lies about me in this thread, I'll have no reason to continue interacting with anyone here.

If you argue that can't trust large academic journals because "mainstream", then you do not understand academics at all and cannot make judgement in regards to who is trustworthy, so don't bother doing "research". There's a reason it's called scientific research and not research, it means that it's research that uses scientific methods to obtain, analyze and interpret data, that means anyone should be able to duplicate any result.
You seem to have not followed this thread, or perhaps you've been fooled by a troll.

I never argued anything of the sort. Quite the contrary in fact... The only thing I've said is that I get my information from the most qualified experts who have the most cited peer-reviewed papers.

When a lot of the sources you cite get thrown out for failing to follow scientific methods, you know you should not be using it.
Not a single expert I've cited has been "thrown out" for "failing to follow the scientific method". The only experts I have named are literally some of the highly regarded experts in the world, who are some of the very most cited by all other experts.

All that said, my intention for this thread was never to argue for any expert, tell anyone about any expert, prove anything about any expert, or even tell anyone how to choose the experts they trust. I simply explained why I go directly to the most qualified experts, and don't rely on government to filter my information for me.

Anyone can do the same if they want to... Or they can blindly trust politicians, who I'm sure would never lie to them.

I believe everyone can make their own decisions, and have their own opinions... Sadly, it seems many others don't believe that I have a right to make my own decisions and have my own opinions. :(

EADC

Don't flatter yourself... My mind is like a sponge. I retain all knowledge I learn and remember everyone I notice or interact with.

Alt account or not, that person called you out for your bullshit, and is 100% correct in their assessment. They said it better than I ever could.

Those who's minds are blinded by their ideology and beliefs would never be able to understand my perspective. That comes as no surprise, I'd never expect anything different. We see the world very differently, and that's okay.

If no one addresses me, and no one spreads more lies about me in this thread, I'll have no reason to continue interacting with anyone here.

You seem to have not followed this thread, or perhaps you've been fooled by a troll.

I never argued anything of the sort. Quite the contrary in fact... The only thing I've said is that I get my information from the most qualified experts who have the most cited peer-reviewed papers.

Not a single expert I've cited has been "thrown out" for "failing to follow the scientific method". The only experts I have named are literally some of the highly regarded experts in the world, who are some of the very most cited by all other experts.

All that said, my intention for this thread was never to argue for any expert, tell anyone about any expert, prove anything about any expert, or even tell anyone how to choose the experts they trust. I simply explained why I go directly to the most qualified experts, and don't rely on government to filter my information for me.

Anyone can do the same if they want to... Or they can blindly trust politicians, who I'm sure would never lie to them.

I believe everyone can make their own decisions, and have their own opinions... Sadly, it seems many others don't believe that I have a right to make my own decisions and have my own opinions. :(

Why you gaslighting me bro?

Rudolph Hart

I believe everyone can make their own decisions, and have their own opinions...
Thanks. I have decided not to agree with you.

On the subject of opinions, feel free to have your own, but don’t try to push them as facts.

Wetiko

Thanks. I have decided not to agree with you.

On the subject of opinions, feel free to have your own, but don’t try to push them as facts.
I'm puzzled that would think I have... Care to elaborate which opinion of mine you feel I have pushed as a fact? It could totally be my fault for giving you that impression.