Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

EADC

I'm puzzled that would think I have... Care to elaborate which opinion of mine you feel I have pushed as a fact? It could totally be my fault for giving you that impression.

Please stop gaslighting us

greg0205

Don't flatter yourself... My mind is like a sponge. I retain all knowledge I learn and remember everyone I interact with.

Alt account or not, that person called you out for your bullshit, and is 100% correct in their assessment. They said it better than I ever could.

Those who's minds are blinded by their ideology and beliefs would never be able to understand my perspective. That comes as no surprise, I'd never expect anything different. We see the world very differently, and that's okay.

If no one addresses me, and no one spreads more lies about me in this thread, I'll have no reason to continue interacting with anyone here.

You seem to have not followed this thread, or perhaps you've been fooled by a troll.

I never argued anything of the sort. Quite the contrary in fact... The only thing I've said is that I get my information from the most qualified experts who have the most cited peer-reviewed papers.

Not a single expert I've cited has been "thrown out" for "failing to follow the scientific method". The only experts I have named are literally some of the highly regarded experts in the world, who are some of the very most cited by all other experts.

All that said, my intention for this thread was never to argue for any expert, tell anyone about any expert, prove anything about any expert, or even tell anyone which experts they should trust. I simply explained why I go directly to the most qualified experts, and don't reply on government to filter my information for me.

Anyone can do the same if they want to... Or they can blindly trust politicians, who I'm sure would never lie to them.

I believe everyone can make their own decisions, and have their own opinions... Sadly, it seems many others don't believe that I have a right to make my own decisions and have my own opinions. :(
Sweet summer child.

I called HAhaha out for floating an antisemitic conspiracy theory... He responded by trying to make an intellectual argument for antisemitism and conspiracy.

If he's 100% correct, what would make you, exactly?

Pretty sure you didn't imaging painting yourself into this corner when you hit Post reply, but here we are...

Anyway...

No one is spreading lies about you, Wetiko. We're right here calling 'em out, to your face, as it were. You get the distinction, right?

Your OP here was a disingenuous half-truth, and folks like me who'd read the thread that got you banned pointed that out. You've tried to avoid and dismiss those points, and your adhominem attacks have increased at roughly the same rate as your original argument has fallen apart.

You have every right to express your own options here, but it's not your personal soundboard... Y'all are going to get tested on those opinions by folks who disagree.

That's what this thread is, and that's how this works, pal.

Last edited:

Wetiko

Sweet summer child.

I called HAhaha out for floating an antisemitic conspiracy theory... He responded by trying to make an intellectual argument for antisemitism and conspiracy.

If he's 100% correct, what would make you, exactly?

Pretty sure you didn't imaging painting yourself into this corner when you hit Post reply, but here we are...
I stand by what I said... What you do all the time, and are still doing right now in this post of yours, is straight out of The Communist Manifesto. Play dumb all you like.

No one is spreading lies about you, Wetiko. We're right here calling 'em out, to your face, as it were. You get the distinction, right?

Your OP here was a disingenuous half-truth, and folks like me who'd read the thread that got you banned pointed that out.
Like the "alt troll account" I quoted above said:
Another trick is to use suggestion over and over. Most people believe something is true once they've heard it repeated over and over.
Straight out of the Communist Manifesto my shameless commie friend.

Anyone who hasn't seen through your bullshit by now never will, so it really doesn't matter how much more trolling you do.

Last edited:

EADC

I stand by what I said... What you do all the time, and are still doing right now in this post of yours, is straight out of The Communist Manifesto. Play dumb all you like.

Anyone who hasn't seen through your bullshit by now never will, so it really doesn't matter how much more trolling you do.

Who had communist on bat shit crazy bingo?

greg0205

Adorable.

Not even a day in, and you've already taken refuge in "commie", the conservative catch-all for everything-I-don't-like-or-understand.

When you think you're ready to take that whole thing on with me, play it safe and give yourself more time for another training montage, and then:

im-your-huckleberry-val-kilmer.gif

Wetiko

Keep going. You’re revealing more and more about yourself all the time.
I have nothing to hide. I'm not a commie, and I don't approve of using slimy tactics to manipulate discussion.

Still waiting for you to respond to my question:
I'm puzzled that would think I have... Care to elaborate which opinion of mine you feel I have pushed as a fact? It could totally be my fault for giving you that impression.

I'm still giving you the benefit of doubt, and operating under the assumption you aren't a troll and were not trying to gaslight others into believing I was doing something that I had no intention of doing.

Wetiko

Adorable.

Not even a day in, and you've already taken refuge in "commie", the conservative catch-all for everything-I-don't-like-or-understand-is-commie.

When you think you're ready to take that whole thing on with me, play it safe and give yourself more time for another training montage, and then:

im-your-huckleberry-val-kilmer.gif
I couldn't care less what ideology you subscribe to bro. I don't personally attach myself to ideologies, but I have nothing against anyone who does.

I will call you out for using dishonest commie tactics out of the Communist Manifesto just as I would call you out for using evil fascist tactics out of Hitlers playbook.

You do what you like with your own life, just don't involve me in your slimy bullshit.

greg0205

I have nothing to hide. I'm not a commie, and I don't approve of using slimy tactics to manipulate discussion.

Still waiting for you to respond to my question:

I'm still giving you the benefit of doubt, and operating under the assumption you aren't a troll and were not trying to gaslight others into believing I was doing something that I had no intention of doing.
Sweet summer child.

HAhaha is the one manipulating rubes like you.

If you'd survived the weekend on MyBB, his PMs woulda been flying in by the end of the week with links to three-hour long YouTube videos, and you'd have been his easiest radicalisation, ever.

EADC

Sweet summer child.

HAhaha is the one manipulating rubes like you.

If you'd survived the weekend on MyBB, his PMs woulda been flying in by the end of the week with links to three-hour long YouTube videos, and you'd have been his easiest radicalisation, ever.

Who are you talking about?

greg0205

I couldn't care less what ideology you subscribe to bro. I don't personally attach myself to ideologies, but I have nothing against anyone who does.

I will call you out for using dishonest commie tactics out of the Communist Manifesto just as I would call you out for using evil fascist tactics out of Hitlers playbook.

You do what you like with your own life, just don't involve me in your slimy bullshit.
The legend goes that, years ago, the Proteas were playing a test match and had made it into the tail end of the batting lineup... Meyrick Pringle, realising the batters were way, way out of their depth and terrified of everything coming down the track shouted at Brian McMillan who was bowling from the other end, "We got us some toys here!"

Call me out?

Do your worst.

You're the toy in this scenario, Wetiko.

EADC

The legend goes that, years ago, the Proteas were playing a test match and had made it into the tail end of the batting lineup... Meyrick Pringle, realising the batters were way, way out of their depth and terrified of everything coming down the track shouted at Brian McMillan who was bowling from the other end, "We got us some toys here!"

Call me out?

Do your worst.

You're the toy in this scenario, Wetiko.

Its gems like this that makes me realise, you where there when the communist manifesto was written.