Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

Wetiko

My rule is very simple. Anything that includes Dolores Cahill as an "expert" can be immediately ignored.
Good job "debunking" the absolute last cited expert that was listed...

I suppose some "fact checker" debunked her PhD in Immunology from Dublin City University in 1994.
Probably also debunked her being a professor at the University College in Ireland and European Commission expert for over 10 years.
Must have debunked her being a Member of Ireland’s Advisory Science Council too.
Not to mention debunking her being a European Commission Seconded National Expert for years.

Whatever your "fact checkers" say must invalidate all that, since they are obviously the experts, not the actual experts. The actual experts are really just some crazy quacks. :rolleyes:

I really don't want to entertain the trolls in this thread... But since you actually remembered a name, I'll humor you with two more names which you can ask your "fact checkers" to "debunk". :)

Dr. Beda Stadler, PhD is considered the “vaccine pope” and one of the top immunologists in the world.

Dr. John Ioannidis, MD, DSc is Professor of Medicine, of Epidemiology and Population Health, and of Biomedical Data Science, and of Statistics and co-Director of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS). Dr. Ioannidis is one of the most-cited scientists of all times in the scientific literature. His current research at Stanford covers a wide agenda, including meta-research, large-scale evidence, population health sciences and predictive medicine and health.

Last edited:

greg0205

Public Service Announcement:

This thread is supposed to be a safe-space for 'muh free speech' tough guys, who turn out to be delicate snowflakes when they discover their free-speech has consequences, to have a little cry about it.

Proceed accordingly.

Last edited:

Kornhole

You're acting like a toddler my guy.

I don't go around trying to force others to inject themselves with vaccines, so you call me an "anti-vaxxer".
I said something you didn't agree with while speaking to someone else, so you call me a "clone".
I shared a documentary citing some of the most credible experts in the world, and it included something you don't like, so it's a "conspiracy theory".
I call you out on your bullshit, and you lash out with hate and personal insults. What a dishonest, irrational, unhinged individual you are.

You should really find something more positive to spend your time on... All that hate isn't healthy.
Adrian :unsure:

Spizz

I suppose some "fact checker" debunked her PhD in Immunology from Dublin City University in 1994.
Probably also debunked her being a professor at the University College in Ireland and EC expert for over 10 years.
Must have debunked her being a Member of Ireland’s Advisory Science Council too.
Not to mention debunking her being a European Commission Seconded National Expert for years.

Whatever your "fact checkers" say obviously invalidates all that, and she's really just some crazy quack. :rolleyes:

I really don't want to entertain the trolls in this thread... But since you actually remembered a name, I'll humor you with two more names which you can ask your "fact checkers" to "debunk". :)

Dr. Beda Stadler, PhD is considered the “vaccine pope” and one of the top immunologists in the world.

Dr. John Ioannidis, MD, DSc is Professor of Medicine, of Epidemiology and Population Health, and of Biomedical Data Science, and of Statistics and co-Director of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS). Dr. Ioannidis is one of the most-cited scientists of all times in the scientific literature. His current research at Stanford covers a wide agenda, including meta-research, large-scale evidence, population health sciences and predictive medicine and health.

Don't flatter yourself, I'm not new to this bullshit. I've had to show my wife and kids how to debunk the rubbish floating about and believed by people such as you, where a list of names is thrown about and their credentials appear impressive. So I've looked before at Dolores Cahill and her name is enough for me to discount the rest of the shit that no doubt follows.

Here, have a read and see why people are fed up with this kind of shite you are posting.

greg0205

Probably also debunked her being a professor at the University College in Ireland and European Commission expert for over 10 years.

Whatever your "fact checkers" say obviously invalidates all that, and she's really just some crazy quack. :rolleyes:

John Ioannidis:

Trying to find anything about Beda Stadler is basically like being in an infinite loop of your "most renowned experts" posts... I did find his IMDb page 'tho:

And this, fun fact:

Food derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) has a bad reputation in some circles, especially in Europe. In an effort to change public perception, Swiss immunologist Beda Stadler has put together a book of traditional recipes, from soups to desserts, which use GMOs as basic ingredients. Genes on the Fork, published in German by InterNutrition, claims to be the “world's first GMO cookbook.” But the food products used in the recipes have not all been genetically modified by recombinant DNA technology. In most cases the modifications occurred spontaneously in nature and were selected for by farmers. The author explains how different food products arose in so-called “Nice to Know” sections appended to each recipe. For example, there are 40 different varieties of cabbage (Brassica oleracea) that arose naturally. And some may not know that granum durum, the wheat that is used for Italian pasta, is a product of radiation breeding. In the author's view, genetic engineering is merely an extension of what farmers have been doing for years to generate variety for our kitchens. “Just think, what a poor life, if we would only have one type of wine grape,” says Stadler.

Wetiko

Don't flatter yourself, I'm not new to this bullshit. I've had to show my wife and kids how to debunk the rubbish floating about and believed by people such as you, where a list of names is thrown about and their credentials appear impressive. So I've looked before at Dolores Cahill and her name is enough for me to discount the rest of the shit that no doubt follows.
I'm sorry to hear that you are so easily misled by propaganda like so many people are today.

I hope you'll one day learn to place more value in science instead of blindly trusting authorities, and start trusting the opinion of the actual renowned experts with relevant credentials, over that of billionaires and politicians.

Pro tip: If the person who is "debunking" the leading experts is less qualified, you are being foolish.

Good luck bru.

Kornhole

I'm sorry to hear that you are so easily misled by propaganda like so many people are today.

I hope you'll one day learn to place more value in science instead of blindly trusting authorities, and start trusting the opinion of the actual renowned experts with relevant credentials, over that of billionaires and politicians.

Pro tip: If the person who is "debunking" the leading experts is less qualified, you are being foolish.

Good luck bru.
How do you know your sources are not fake lol

EADC

Good luck bru.

Two issues who says you are not being misled by propaganda and you seem to trust the experts who confirm your bias.

greg0205

Good luck bru.
Really upset that MyBB thread was deleted... I mean all the debunking work had been done for me.

Anyway...

So far, Grotto posters have learned that one of your "experts" is with America's Frontline Doctors, a fraud. Another is Dolores Cahill, a liar, and John Ioannidis, a victim of his own bias is the third.

It's going well for you, Wetiko, don't'cha think?

Sinbad

Good luck bru.
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi has a PhD ....

Wetiko

How do you know your sources are not fake lol
Two issues who says you are not being misled by propaganda and you seem to trust the experts who confirm your bias.
I can't be misled by propaganda because I don't have any kind of irrational bias for or against anything, and don't trust any "sources".

I trust the opinion of actual leading experts directly, not the "experts" that some media or politician decided had a convenient opinion.

There are many ways to determine which experts are worth listening to. A few good indicators include:
  • Their positions at universities and medical institutions
  • The valuable contributions they have made to their fields
  • How many peer reviewed papers they have published
  • How many times they have been cited by other experts
  • Their general standing as renowned experts relative to their peers

Kornhole

I can't be misled by propaganda because I don't have any kind of irrational bias for or against anything, and don't trust any "sources".

I trust the opinion of actual leading experts directly, not the "experts" that some media or politician decided had a convenient opinion.

There are many ways to determine which experts are worth listening to. A few good indicators include:
I don't think you get it. How do you know its not Jacob Zuma writing as "the expert"

EADC

You say you don't trust any sources, why should I trust the sources you don't trust yourself?

Wetiko

I don't think you get it. How do you know its not Jacob Zuma writing as "the expert"
Because experts don't publish shit anonymously? They publish shit in a way that you can easily prove the validity of the source as coming from the expert who is qualified.

greg0205

Contributions, peer reviews, citations and standing among peers you say?

Anthony Stephen Fauci OMRI (/ˈfaʊtʃi/; born December 24, 1940) is an American physician-scientist and immunologist serving as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President.

As a physician with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Fauci has served the American public health sector in various capacities for more than fifty years and has acted as an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan.[1] He has been director of the NIAID since 1984 and made contributions to HIV/AIDS research and other immunodeficiency diseases, both as a research scientist and as the head of the NIAID.[2] From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently-cited scientists across all scientific journals.[2] In 2008, President George W. Bush awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, for his work on the AIDS relief program PEPFAR.[3]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, under President Donald Trump, he served as one of the lead members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. He is a target of persistently harsh criticism from Trump supporters who believe his contradictions of Trump's views on the pandemic was an effort to politically undermine Trump as he ran for reelection. Some falsely claimed he was involved in creating the virus in a Chinese lab.[4][5][6] After Joe Bidentook office, Fauci began serving as one of the lead members of the White House COVID-19 Response Team. Fauci is additionally serving as Biden's chief medical advisor.[7][8]

Have at it, pal.

Wetiko

You say you don't trust any sources, why should I trust the sources you don't trust yourself?
By "sources", I mean anything other than the experts themselves.

You shouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who isn't qualified, especially when they are "debunking" someone who is more qualified.... Get your information from some of the leading experts for the relevant science directly, either from their published peer-reviewed papers, or better yet directly from them in a format where they break down the conclusions in a way that is easily understood without any scientific background.

Reactions: Y2K