Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

Y2K

It is a private website they really don't need to let you post if they don't want to
That's fine by me, it's part of the reason I'm not as active as I used to be. Rules are essential for any platform, but its frustrating to constantly post in fear of getting banned because your opinion or the nature of your content does not align with what the moderators deem "fit" for the forum.

EADC

That's fine by me, it's part of the reason I'm not as active as I used to be.

Just pointing it out some people feel they can post what they like because "freedom of speech".

greg0205

He just rambled on about a bunch of completely unrelated people, and claimed that means that the most cited experts in the world are "hacks". Very poor attempt at trying to gaslight others into believing something that is literally impossible. 🙄

You all seem to think that you can just keep repeating the same lies, and bring up enough unrelated bullshit, until you confuse people into thinking you are right.
Name

Your

Experts.

If they're legit, they'll stand up to a little google-fu from folks here, amirite?

Name 'em.

Y2K

Just pointing it out some people feel they can post what they like because "freedom of speech".
True, freedom of speech needs to be respected but there are limitations to everything.

EADC

True, freedom of speech needs to be respected but there are limitations to everything.

Too many biases in that place that it renders "freedom of speech" redundant.

Wetiko

It is a private website they really don't need to let you post if they don't want to
Sure they can censor anything that doesn't fit their political/ideological agenda, and they clearly are. That's why I made this post to warn others.

Do you believe it's right that they are censoring wrong-thoughts under the guise of "spam" and allowing everyone to believe the person was banned for being a clone?

The MyBroadband trolls and moderators are essentially working together to censor anyone they don't agree with...

The trolls call any new user they don't like "a clone", and probably spam report them, then the moderators ban them for reason "spam", and then the trolls say "another clone was banned" and the moderators never correct them. It's a truly evil self-fulfilling prophecy.

Again you have been invited to post names but you just keep rambling on about nothing.
Again, this thread has nothing to do with that topic, and I am not here to prove anything or debate about anything. The guy said a bunch of illogical crap, and I cleared things up with a rational argument. End of story.

Everyone can decide for themselves what to believe... Some crazy irrational off topic ramblings from a troll, or my simple explanation of how his entire premise is fundamentally flawed and quite literally impossible.

Wetiko

Ahh yes, when it comes to Covid rather refrain from posting things like that, it seems the mods aren't taking any kak.
So they are anti-science and covering up the truth. It's funny because they censor science from some of the most renowned experts, but allow a post with evidence of "the thing", a synthetic creature, being found in vaccine vials. :ROFLMAO:

EADC

Sure they can censor anything that doesn't fit their political/ideological agenda, and they clearly are. That's why I made this post to warn others.

Do you believe it's right that they are censoring wrong-thoughts under the guise of "spam" and allowing everyone to believe the person was banned for being a clone?

The MyBroadband trolls and moderators are essentially working together to censor anyone they don't agree with...

The trolls call any new user they don't like "a clone", and probably spam report them, then the moderators ban them for reason "spam", and then the trolls say "another clone was banned" and the moderators never correct them. It's a truly evil self-fulfilling prophecy.

What I believe is irrelevant, you have not provided anything to for me to believe you over anyone, you are making wild claims but are not letting us confirm for ourselves if you are full of shit or not but we must just take your word for it, I am not so gullible I have been around long enough.

EADC

Again, this thread has nothing to do with that topic, and I am not here to prove anything or debate about anything. The guy said a bunch of illogical crap, and I cleared things up with a rational argument. End of story.

Everyone can decide for themselves what to believe... Some crazy irrational off topic ramblings from a troll, or my simple explanation of how his entire premise is fundamentally flawed and quite literally impossible.

So just a pointless thread then? you have not provided any rational argument all you have done is call people trolls for not instantly agreeing with you, I pointed out that @greg0205 has more credibility than you for posting at least some proof to why he says something, you have just posted nothing to back up your claims, the fact is you want us to take you serious but you wont provide the evidence for us to see if you talking shit or not.

Not exactly going to believe some crazy on the internet because they say so.

Sinbad

So just a pointless thread then? you have not provided any rational argument all you have done is call people trolls for not instantly agreeing with you, I pointed out that @greg0205 has more credibility than you for posting at least some proof to why he says something, you have just posted nothing to back up your claims, the fact is you want us to take you serious but you wont provide the evidence for us to see if you talking shit or not.

He knows who I was referring to by "Hjul". Not his first rodeo, definitely a clone of one of the more vociferous antivax morons.

greg0205

Sure they censor anything that doesn't fit their political/ideological agenda, and they clearly are. That's why I made this post to warn others.

The trolls call any new user they don't "a clone", and probably spam report them, then the moderators ban them for reason "spam", and then the trolls say "another clone was banned" and the moderators never correct them. It's a truly evil self-fulfilling prophecy.

You must be new to the internet. Here, lemme explain the whole "clone" thing to you...

See, some users go out of bounds when it comes to posting guidelines and they get infractions... Some users go *way* out of bounds and they get banned.

Some of those users are the actual trolls because they have an arsenal of alternate accounts, and they're straight back to posting as the alts when the main account is banned.

On MyBB, the two poster-boys for banned users with multiple alt accounts are ekstasis and Xarog.

That said, a brand new account is always suspicious when the poster seems to have long term knowledge of other posters, a similar posting style to the banned user, or a myriad other reasons.

You checked plenty of the boxes.

greg0205

So they are anti-science and covering up the truth. It's funny because they censor science from some of the most renowned experts, but allow a post with evidence of "the thing", a synthetic creature, being found in vaccine vials. :ROFLMAO:
You keep using phrases like "most renowned experts", but seem awful coy when asked who these most renowned experts are.

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Wetiko

This thread was never about me disproving false accusations from a troll. If you think a bunch of unfounded claims backed by off topic ramblings about completely unrelated people and organizations, not one of which is in any way related to what he is claiming is "debunked", means he "has more credibility than me"... Well shit. I can't help you at that point. Quite honestly, I'm not sure how you've made it this far in life.

EADC

This thread was never about me disproving false accusations from a troll. If you think a bunch of unfounded claims backed by off topic ramblings about completely unrelated people and organizations, not one of which is in any way related to what he is claiming is "debunked", means he "has more credibility than me"... Well shit. I can't help you at that point. Quite honestly, I'm not sure how you've made it this far in life.

Well how must I know you have not provided any information, If you cant comprehend simple request like provide the info what the actual fuck do you expect us to do just believe you? are you fucking high?

greg0205

You started a bullshit thread, with dubious claims, and your best defence to date is "most renowned experts".

That's it.

LazyLion stomped on your experts, one by one, and posters who actually watched your documentary tapped out calling it garbage.