Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

Sinbad

By "sources", I mean anything other than the experts themselves.

You shouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who isn't qualified, especially when they are "debunking" someone who is more qualified.... Get your information from some of the leading experts for the relevant science directly, either from their published peer-reviewed papers, or better yet directly from them in a format where they break down the conclusions in a way that is easily understandable without any scientific background.
Therefore, you are by your own admission completely untrustworthy.

kthxbai.

EADC

By "sources", I mean anything other than the experts themselves.

You shouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who isn't qualified, especially when they are "debunking" someone who is more qualified.... Get your information from some of the leading experts for the relevant science directly, either from their published peer-reviewed papers, or better yet directly from them breaking down the conclusions themselves in a way that is easily understandable without any scientific background.

You can barely see the obvious flaws in your own posts now you want to convince me you are reading scientific papers? eat a giant bag of dicks.

One thing I will say I am not arrogant enough to be telling people to do their own research when I can barely speak English and its my first language.

Wetiko

You claimed to know all about experts, as if you are the only one who can magically know who is a shill and who is an unsung genius.
I provided some suggestions of obvious ways anyone can measure the qualifications of an expert... It's hardly rocket science my guy.

I never claimed to be any kind of genius... I'm just a guy.

Anyone can do the exact same thing themselves, if they just actually try... I have no idea why would you assume otherwise.

Y2K

Good job "debunking" the absolute last cited expert that was listed...

I suppose some "fact checker" debunked her PhD in Immunology from Dublin City University in 1994.
Probably also debunked her being a professor at the University College in Ireland and European Commission expert for over 10 years.
Must have debunked her being a Member of Ireland’s Advisory Science Council too.
Not to mention debunking her being a European Commission Seconded National Expert for years.

Whatever your "fact checkers" say must invalidate all that, since they are obviously the experts, not the actual experts. The actual experts are really just some crazy quacks. :rolleyes:

I really don't want to entertain the trolls in this thread... But since you actually remembered a name, I'll humor you with two more names which you can ask your "fact checkers" to "debunk". :)

Dr. Beda Stadler, PhD is considered the “vaccine pope” and one of the top immunologists in the world.

Dr. John Ioannidis, MD, DSc is Professor of Medicine, of Epidemiology and Population Health, and of Biomedical Data Science, and of Statistics and co-Director of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS). Dr. Ioannidis is one of the most-cited scientists of all times in the scientific literature. His current research at Stanford covers a wide agenda, including meta-research, large-scale evidence, population health sciences and predictive medicine and health.
Banned on myBB and facing trolls on here, not much else you can do eh?

Spizz

I'm sorry to hear that you are so easily misled by propaganda like so many people are today.

I hope you'll one day learn to place more value in science instead of blindly trusting authorities, and start trusting the opinion of the actual renowned experts with relevant credentials, over that of billionaires and politicians.

Pro tip: If the person who is "debunking" the leading experts is less qualified, you are being foolish.

Good luck bru.

Lol, so what happens if it's the nutters own students doing the debunking? :ROFLMAO:

Bolstered by Cahill’s academic and scientific credentials, her misinformed and hazardous claims have grown to the point where students at her university wrote a 33-page scientific rebuttal of these claims, a document that was signed by 133 students from the university’s own School of Medicine and sent to its administrators.

Clearly you never read the article, but it not only blows the credentials of lunatics' like Cahill out of the water, it also deals exactly with idiots like you who believe them. Man, naive, gullible fools like you should have to take an exam before you are allowed access to the internet.

Wetiko

Lol, so what happens if it's the nutters own students doing the debunking? :ROFLMAO:
You can believe a mob of indoctrinated university students over highly qualified experts if you like... I think that sounds incredibly foolish, but each to their own.

Spizz

You can believe a mob of indoctrinated university students over highly qualified experts if you like... I think that sounds incredibly foolish, but each to their own.

Wow, and I thought we'd be hard beat to have someone so gullible that they'd make Ponderer look like Einstein.

But hey brother, would you like to buy some magic beans?

Rudolph Hart

Well, it is Mybroadband after all, that's the benefit of Grotto, freedom of speech
The flip side of that is that we have to put up with arseholes like this one from time to time.

Luckily he’ll get bored here soon and go back there with another clone account and bug them, because that’s a bigger audience and that’s important when you crave attention.

Aang

Hi everyone, my first post! @Wetiko I think you are committing argumentum ab auctoritate, or Argument from authority, which is a logical fallacy.
You can read more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority but basically you are saying someone's assertion is correct simply because you think they are an authority on the subject, rather than judging their actual arguments.

Wetiko

The flip side of that is that we have to put up with arseholes like this one from time to time.

Luckily he’ll get bored here soon and go back there with another clone account and bug them, because that’s a bigger audience and that’s important when you crave attention.
Yeah, I'm a total arsehole... For having an opinion, allowing everyone else to have their own opinion, responding to people who address me, and not letting stupid trolls get away with spreading copious amounts of lies and slander about me. 🙄 I've had enough self control to ignore half the lies, slander and gaslighting from the trolls in this thread, even though it will fool some people.

I never intended on spending as much time as I have here... There isn't exactly much constructive discussion happening.

Why on earth would I ever go back there... Did you even read my story in the top post of this thread? That place is a lost cause. I have never cared about attention.

Seems like trolls just keep begging me for my attention though... Trying to bait to into responding to their bullshit.

greg0205

Yeah, I'm a total arsehole... For having an opinion, allowing everyone else to have their own opinion, responding to people who address me, and not letting stupid trolls get away with spreading copious amounts of lies and slander about me. 🙄

I never intended on spending as much time as I have here... There isn't exactly much constructive discussion happening.

Why on earth would I ever go back there... Did you even read my story in the top post of this thread? That place is a lost cause. I have never cared about attention.

Seems like trolls just keep begging me for my attention though... Trying to bait to into responding to their bullshit.
"Why on earth would I ever go back there", says the poster who literally told us he created an alternate account to go back there and PM bwana.

Last edited:

Rudolph Hart

There isn't exactly much constructive discussion happening.
That’s because you’ve declined repeated requests to back up your pontification with fact and provide some sources. You’re not interested in constructive discussion - you’ve said as much.

But thanks for rushing over to create an account purely to warn us about censorship on MyBB. None of us were aware…

Wetiko

"Why on earth would I ever go back there", says the poster who literally told us he created an alternate account to PM bwana.
Are you lacking mental capacity or something?

Why wouldn't I request my false ban get reviewed after MyBroadband randomly locked me out and said banned: "spam". Contact the administrator if this was an error. ?

I know I never spammed anything, or broke any other rules. My account history proved that was unequivocally true, and anyone could see that.

How was I supposed to Contact the administrator without making a temp account, when I already said I couldn't find any other way to make contact?

It's only after I was banned by bwana for having the audacity to appeal my blatantly false ban, asking him nicely to review it, that I knew that place was a lost cause... Because the MyBroadband administrators falsely ban new users for no reason to censor for their own personal agendas, while fooling idiots like yourself into believing they are banned for being clones and never correcting your false assumption, perpetuating conspiracy theories about "clones".

greg0205

No shit Sherlock. Are you lacking mental capacity or something?

Why wouldn't I request my false ban get reviewed after MyBroadband randomly locked me out and said banned: "spam". Contact the administrator if this was an error. ?

I know I never spammed anything, or broke any other rules. My account history proved that was unequivocally true, and anyone could see that.

How was I supposed to Contact the administrator without making a temp account, when I already said I couldn't find any other way to make contact?

It's only after I was banned by bwana for having the audacity to appeal my blatantly false ban, asking him nicely to review it, that I knew that place was a lost cause... Because the MyBroadband administrators falsely ban new users for no reason to censor for their own personal agendas, while fooling idiots like yourself into believing they are banned for being clones and never correcting your false assumption, perpetuating conspiracy theories about "clones".
One of the myriad reasons I didn't mention in my "clone" post was the frustrated aggression and condescension every banned poster and their alts seem to have... Usually it's that frustrated aggression and condescension manifesting as personal attacks that ends up getting them banned.

It's a vicious cycle the trolls just can't escape from.

Sad, really.

Anyway...

"Unequivocally true"? Really? Virtually every reply in that thread proved that assertion a lie.

Also, you may have missed my PSA earlier, but no worries, I'm a helpful guy...

Public Service Announcement:

This thread is supposed to be a safe-space for 'muh free speech' tough guys, who turn out to be delicate snowflakes when they discover their free-speech has consequences, to have a little cry about it.

Proceed accordingly.

This is what I was talking about:

It's only after I was banned by bwana for having the audacity to appeal my blatantly false ban, asking him nicely to review it, that I knew that place was a lost cause

Boo-hoo.

Feel better?

Also, MyBB don't just ban new users either. Just click on one of the competition threads so see how many new users enter... Oh, wait.

Finally, I don't give a damn why you were banned... To me it seemed inevitable from the get-go, and the reality is you would have found a way to make it happen eventually.

Folks like you always do.