Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

greg0205

Staying away from mybb has done a lot for my well being and overall happiness.
I get that.

The last couple of months have seen real cray-cray crawling out of the woodwork.

Covid has broken folk's brains.

EADC

I get that.

The last couple of months have seen real cray-cray crawling out of the woodwork.

Covid has broken folk's brains.

This whole year has been bad but the covid and Vax stuff has just made things go downhill fast.

Still some decent people there but they are slowly being drowned out

satanboy

Is it only losers who learn history? Must be all the winners who are doomed to repeat it then.
You are the one that came here crying and then insulted the majority of the users here (all in one day) . I wasn't discussing history, but your antics.

Wetiko

You are the one that came here crying and then insulted the majority of the users here (all in one day) . I wasn't discussing history, but your antics.
Interesting quote to have chosen then. It's possible you misunderstood what I was saying.

I'm real curious about who all these users are that I insulted. Could you provide some examples of what you feel was insulting? Nothing I have said was intended as an insult to anyone. Calling people that troll "a troll" is hardly an insult... It's an concise, accurate description.

biometrics

Staying away from mybb has done a lot for my well being and overall happiness.
Can't agree more. Arguments used to keep we awake, found myself thinking about them in the shower etc. That place is poisonous. It's handy to get info ON OCCASION, like once or twice a year. The rest of the time it doesn't exist for me anymore. This coming from someone that joined in Aug 2003 and 70,000 posts.

Wetiko

Lol, there is such a thread there? /smh
It's the most active COVID thread on the forum by far... Only that 99.99% of posts are off topic, mostly by trolls spamming bullshit and people trying to convince others to take the vaccine. I'm not sure why they feel like they should tell others what to do medically, but who am I to question their beliefs and evangelical pursuit.

biometrics

It's the most active COVID thread on the forum by far... Only that 99.99% of posts are off topic, mostly by trolls spamming bullshit and people trying to convince others to take the vaccine. I'm not sure why they feel like they should tell others what to do medically, but who am I to question their beliefs and evangelical pursuit.
Without herd immunity this will never end. Do your part for humanity. Don't be selfish.

EADC

Can't agree more. Arguments used to keep we awake, found myself thinking about them in the shower etc. That place is poisonous. It's handy to get info ON OCCASION, like once or twice a year. The rest of the time it doesn't exist for me anymore. This coming from someone that joined in Aug 2003 and 70,000 posts.

Yeah that's been my experience too, but the arguments can be addictive for me atleast it started to just bring out the worst. Better to just stay away I found.

Wetiko

Without herd immunity this will never end. Do your part for humanity. Don't be selfish.
Not sure if trolling or actually serious... But I respect your opinion either way. I wouldn't hold out too much hope for "herd immunity" by vaccination though, since it seems less realistic every day.

biometrics

Not sure if trolling or actually serious... But I respect your opinion either way. I wouldn't hold out too much hope for "herd immunity" by vaccination though, since it seems less realistic every day.
Really, don't start that "you are trolling" shit with me!?

Only if you keep herd immunity from happening. This is all on you.

Wetiko

Really, don't start that "you are trolling" shit with me!?
Sorry I realize given the history of this thread, I should have been more clear, as I didn't mean to imply any malevolence was involved. Hence why I said I respect your opinion either way.

Considering you did exactly what I just mentioned others doing in that other forum thread, it seemed quite plausible that you were trolling about that as a joke...

Only if you keep herd immunity from happening. This is all on you.
Now you have to be joking.

biometrics

Sorry I realize given the history of this thread, I should have been more clear, as I didn't mean to imply any malevolence was involved. Hence why I said I respect your opinion either way.

Considering you did exactly what I just mentioned others doing in that other forum thread, it seemed quite plausible that you were trolling about that as a joke...

Now you have to be joking.
I don't troll.

I am serious.