The Chat Room

Jings

I started my diet on 20 Dec last year, started at 112 and got to below 95 by mid year. I’d argue that is the best time to start as there are many opportunities to cheat and getting through xmas and NY puts you in good mental space for the rest. I’ll probably do it again as I have another 10 to go.
Good for you. I don't have that strength and already set my mind on 3rd January to start a new healthy eating plan.
Still gyming regularly so there's a plus.

satanboy

satanboy

263756134_10158560919831408_1539528858813088178_n.jpg

Nicholas

I am glad for that.
Hmmmm...I'm not sure. I wish I could do more, though not necessarily anything to do with tenders. I have pondered what I might be able to do in the afternoons to bolster my income, but haven't come up with anything yet.

Then maybe I could get myself 50mbps uncapped fibre. :)

Tribs

Hmmmm...I'm not sure. I wish I could do more, though not necessarily anything to do with tenders. I have pondered what I might be able to do in the afternoons to bolster my income, but haven't come up with anything yet.

Then maybe I could get myself 50mbps uncapped fibre. :)
A friend of mine, when she was retrenched, did transcribing. I can get you the details. You get an audio file and have to type out the contents and send it back to them. It helped pay the bills.

Nicholas

My boss asked me to go through my records of tender advertisement captured between 2019 and the start of December 2021 and send her bid documents for any business intelligence system advertisements I can find. I have covered 2020 and 2021, but my older work files are somewhere on one of ELCB's servers. I'm guessing this has to do with establishing what people are currently looking for in this "business intelligence system" thingy.

Nicholas

No, she is not. I don't think you need to be. They want accuracy. Speed means you can do more so earn more.
Good, I am not super fast. I cannot type quickly enough to keep up with what is being said without having to pause the audio frequently.
I panicked at university when I was trying to write down what lecturers were saying and could not write nearly quickly enough. :LOL: Spoon-fed at school.