The Chat Room

Nicholas

You're brainy too. Why do you sell yourself short? 🙄
I don't like it when people call me that.

I have an IQ of 105, which makes me pretty average. In school, when I was pushing myself relentlessly to get 80% or more in a test, the teachers became concerned, and spoke to my parents about it. In high school, there was a teacher who worked with gifted pupils. This did not include me.

Please can we not talk about this any more?

Jings

I don't like it when people call me that.

I have an IQ of 105, which makes me pretty average. In school, when I was pushing myself relentlessly to get 80% or more in a test, the teachers became concerned, and spoke to my parents about it. In high school, there was a teacher who worked with gifted pupils. This did not include me.

Please can we not talk about this any more?
Sure, we don't need to talk about. We don't even agree on IQ as a measure of intelligence.

Nicholas

I think I need to work on not bringing this sort of thing up, and not complaining about things as though I am the only person here who has problems.

Johnatan56

1638635404689.png
In Valheim again, all you need is a wolf cape, this type of storm without it kills you in a few seconds, lol.

Snowstorm stopped, found the boss summon area, bottom right.
1638635589335.png

Johnatan56

Where is Valheim?
It's a game, word broken down is: Val = battlefield, heim = home, and Valr is those that have died in battle.

Basically you're in the tenth world on the world tree, you're a fallen viking warrior, you've been given another chance in this new world and need to survive and explore. Basically a giant survival sandbox. It's pretty good imho, first time I played it I played it around 30 hours in the span of a week, my normal playtime is usually like 10 hours in a week, so yeah. Game comes and goes in regards to interest, randomly super into it, then others bored and I leave and come back later. At 90 hours now I think.

Nicholas

Thanks, Johnatan.

Also, Valkyrie?

The World Tree being Yggdrasil, right?

I also drift in and out of games.

This made me wonder whether this is the origin of the word "valour", but I looked it up, and it was originally a Latin word that came to us through old French. The word became associated with courage in the late 1500s.

Nicholas

I'm having a blast with this weekend's event in Legendary: Game of Heroes. I drew an Ultra card from the vault, and had several powerful cards from an older event to add to the deck put together. I'm managing to do 300 trillion or more in damage, which is a new record for me. Previously, it was 8o trillion.