The Chat Room

biometrics

Traffic disruptions in several parts of town. I wonder what the taxi industry is striking about. Do they want to charge higher fares?

Eastern Cape cops on high alert as taxi operators embark on 'shutdown' amid payment dispute​

Eastern Cape police are on high alert as taxi operators blockade major roads in the province in protest over the non-payment of their scholar transport invoices.

The major roads that were blocked off are the N2, N6, R72 and R63.

Eastern Cape Premier Oscar Mabuyane and his management officials tried in vain to stop the shutdown.

https://www.news24.com/news24/south...ark-on-shutdown-amid-payment-dispute-20240502

scudsucker

I can't recall if we have a US Politics thread, and I can't be arsed to look, so I instead bring you some mind-boggling stupidity on the right side of the debate.

Nappies for Trump. (Well, diapers, as they are called in the USA)

A seemingly adult is wearing a nappy in support of a man who shits his pants on a regular basis. WTF?

biometrics

I can't recall if we have a US Politics thread, and I can't be arsed to look, so I instead bring you some mind-boggling stupidity on the right side of the debate.

Nappies for Trump. (Well, diapers, as they are called in the USA)

A seemingly adult is wearing a nappy in support of a man who shits his pants on a regular basis. WTF?

satanboy

We found 2 different sets of keys we have no idea where it belongs.
We lost 1 set of keys that was kept on one spot for 10 years, luckily my SO found it 15 minutes later in a random drawer.

Tribs

We found 2 different sets of keys we have no idea where it belongs.
We lost 1 set of keys that was kept on one spot for 10 years, luckily my SO found it 15 minutes later in a random drawer.
You have a ghost? Mischievous spirit?

Nicholas

Probably unhappy with Uber and other transport options
Bolt, friends and family.

I have used neither Bolt nor Uber here. I have been relying on my brother to take me shopping or to the library on Saturdays and the house mothr to take me to work from Monday to Thursday.

satanboy

Weird...my ISP has offered to move my service to my new house, but at R100 cheaper per month for double the speed.

:oops:

Baxteen

different Fiber provider say MetroFiber vs Openserve. so your ISP has a different contract in place wiht the FNO that then leads to savings on your side.