The Chat Room

Nicholas

She may not have been able to come to us, but we have a cousin in Brussels who has invited her over for the Christmas weekend, so she won't be alone this year. :)

Johnatan56

Sent my invoice today, at least rand is doing better, not sure if should wait another day or two and hope. At least my last transfer was Nov 9th, got lucky for November I guess.

1638346425476.png
Original contract was based on early Feb rates, we're at about the same, was nice while the Rand was stronger.
1638346492854.png

satanboy

261887927_957022138556639_3084890794778626327_n.jpg

biometrics

December is not a great month for weight management.
I started my diet on 20 Dec last year, started at 112 and got to below 95 by mid year. I’d argue that is the best time to start as there are many opportunities to cheat and getting through xmas and NY puts you in good mental space for the rest. I’ll probably do it again as I have another 10 to go.

Nicholas

So how was the face to face, Nicholas?
I had a good, long session with my doctor, and think that I was more articulate than I usually am when speaking to humans. :)
We covered how I have been dealing with the pandemic [being introverted is an advantage here, he said], the status of my PC
hardware, work, family, and messing around with writing, music, and computer graphics.

I took along my proof of vaccination - no mask, no vaccination, no entry.

I have been seeing him since I was 13 years old. He saw me pro bono in the period between my father's death [age 14] and I started working [age 25] and had medical aid. He has been available to talk to when I run into difficulties at most of the day.

satanboy

I had a good, long session with my doctor, and think that I was more articulate than I usually am when speaking to humans. :)
We covered how I have been dealing with the pandemic [being introverted is an advantage here, he said], the status of my PC
hardware, work, family, and messing around with writing, music, and computer graphics.

I have been seeing him since I was 13 years old. He saw me pro bono in the period between my father's death [age 14] and I started working [age 25] and had medical aid. He has been available to talk to when I run into difficulties at most of the day.
Sounds like a good guy.

Nicholas

Sounds like a good guy.
He has.

He happens to have grown up a few houses away from Beatty House. His father was a GP, and I would sometimes see him or his wife tending their garden up until a few years after I moved to Beatty House in May of 1997.

Nicholas

1638364971154.png

His rooms are in the building on the lift. HIs twin brother is also a psychiatrist. There are two other psychiatrists there, as well as a psychologist and a psychiatric nurse. I saw someone new in the reception office who reminded me of Jennifer Garner with a light dusting of freckles.
1638365249359.png

Nicholas

I had a headache yesterday [alleviated with steam and hot water] and my throat is feeling scratchy today. Have notified the person who helps to run Beatty House. It goes without saying that I still wear my mask and adhere to social distancing regulations. I hope this is nothing serious.

biometrics

Is there anything I'm missing, you sound as messed up as the rest of us?