The Cannabis Chronicles

Düber

A complete NOOB. We have made a garden at my new shed with a mind to grow some chilli's, tomatoes and other veggies.
As a joke when the guy that helps me asked what we are going to plant, I told him dagga and some other stuff.
Anyway FF to the next time he comes around and he brought some seeds with him.

So we planted them in the trays with the chilli's and tomatoes and 5 plants came up.
So I need some help on what to do next.
I gather the plants are sexed and that the male ones are no good?

1603827199121.png

The dagga roots had grown out the bottom of the trays( I only noticed after the picture was taken) so I have planted them out yesterday.

biometrics

A complete NOOB. We have made a garden at my new shed with a mind to grow some chilli's, tomatoes and other veggies.
As a joke when the guy that helps me asked what we are going to plant, I told him dagga and some other stuff.
Anyway FF to the next time he comes around and he brought some seeds with him.

So we planted them in the trays with the chilli's and tomatoes and 5 plants came up.
So I need some help on what to do next.
I gather the plants are sexed and that the male ones are no good?

View attachment 8080

The dagga roots had grown out the bottom of the trays( I only noticed after the picture was taken) so I have planted them out yesterday.
You will need to wait a month or two to sex them. Way to small. That's why it's best to buy feminised seed so that you don't have to kill nearly mature plants. It's heart breaking,

Düber

You will need to wait a month or two to sex them. Way to small. That's why it's best to buy feminised seed so that you don't have to kill nearly mature plants. It's heart breaking,
OK so a bit of a waiting game then.
Just planted them for the fun really although we will have a quiet moment before the deed should it arise.

mister

I'm back.... forgot what this place was called lol. I've decided to try my hand at growing for the first time... going to try bag seed first.

biometrics

I'm back.... forgot what this place was called lol. I've decided to try my hand at growing for the first time... going to try bag seed first.
It's really kak to have to kill mature males. Get some feminised seed, they're not expensive, under R200. But then again, if you plant a bunch of bag seed and kill half it's still cheaper I suppose.

Last edited:

mister

It's really kak to have to kill mature males. Get some feminised seed, they're not expensive, under R200. But then again, if you plant a bunch of bag seed and kill half it's still cheaper I suppose.

I've lost my job so I'm gonna try with bag seed first. I don't mind the males, planning to juice those. I've been collecting seeds for quite a while, but some of them are really old... Will have to see how many germinate!