The Cannabis Chronicles

Jings

Green Market at 27 Boxes coming up on Melville this Saturday and then there are a number of markets hosted by Chronicle at various centres in coming weeks like Electric Spinach Factory Market, Wild Market and Art Walk Market. Oh, and they also host art classes - Puff and Brush.

blackychan

Are you even too lazy to use a rolling machine?

What can I say?.....I guess I've been spoilt. My brother in law was usually the one serving me with joints, while I was providing him with the strains. He moved to Switzerland. I've always watched him roll perfect joints and although I can roll it'll never be the same like his. Sob,sob

Jings

What can I say?.....I guess I've been spoilt. My brother in law was usually the one serving me with joints, while I was providing him with the strains. He moved to Switzerland. I've always watched him roll perfect joints and although I can roll it'll never be the same like his. Sob,sob

Weird that there always seems to be a designated joint roller in a group that can roll the perfect joint. Sorry to hear your brother has moved. Emigration just may be the main reason there is now a demand for pre-rolled cones.

satanboy

Y2K

Looks like the cover I made for them is working, it gets down to about 3'C some nights as we're not in spring yet but they seem to be enjoying the days they do get proper sun

Seedlings.jpg

Y2K

You can see my results above but from what I've seen this is some pretty decent soil guys. I would highly recommend it and not just for cannabis but for things like tomatoes, chillies etc. The only thing I would compare to this would be the supersoil that I make which takes time, effort and can also attract pests. The plants above are only using that but once I transplant them I'll be starting them on a mix of 1:3 where one parts "Just Cannabis" is equal to 3 parts organic potting soil. This will dramatically drive down the cost per bag and you can amend the soil once the plants become hungrier. Things I use to amend soil would be coffee grounds, worm castings, black strap molasses, worm tea, egg shells. Bearing in mind you should always check your soil with a pH meter before making any sort of major changes. You can use the ashe from burnt wood to raise the pH but also to provide phosphorous, potassium, calcium, boron just before the plant goes into flower.

Just Cannabis.jpg
Composition and analytics.jpg
Deets.jpg

biometrics

You can see my results above but from what I've seen this is some pretty decent soil guys. I would highly recommend it and not just for cannabis but for things like tomatoes, chillies etc. The only thing I would compare to this would be the supersoil that I make which takes time, effort and can also attract pests. The plants above are only using that but once I transplant them I'll be starting them on a mix of 1:3 where one parts "Just Cannabis" is equal to 3 parts organic potting soil. This will dramatically drive down the cost per bag and you can amend the soil once the plants become hungrier. Things I use to amend soil would be coffee grounds, worm castings, black strap molasses, worm tea, egg shells. Bearing in mind you should always check your soil with a pH meter before making any sort of major changes. You can use the ashe from burnt wood to raise the pH but also to provide phosphorous, potassium, calcium, boron just before the plant goes into flower.

View attachment 6203
View attachment 6204
View attachment 6205
I've seen it, and the price, at my local nursery. Might get it. It's similar to this though, right:

Seldom Bucket

Got some stuff, was able to buy mixer as well.

No one here has Rizzla in stock!!! Bunch of fucking stoners..

Y2K

Got some stuff, was able to buy mixer as well.

No one here has Rizzla in stock!!! Bunch of fucking stoners..
Why you using Rizla bro? Go to a tobacco shop and get yourself some RAW papers (Black) if possible, you can always order online if your local store doesn't have what you need.

Seldom Bucket

Why you using Rizla bro? Go to a tobacco shop and get yourself some RAW papers (Black) if possible, you can always order online if your local store doesn't have what you need.
I Usually get O.C.B. but in this case when I say Rizla I mean all rolling paper.
Just liked all hot tubs are jacuzzis but not all jacuzzis are hot tubs

biometrics

Regressive legislation
For the individual growing and using at home it's great. But for anyone that wants to buy seed or flower, wants to grow to sell it's pretty bad. The sentences are similar to murder sentences.

Paul Hjul

Pretty much. I honestly see it as puritan bad faith bullshit. What they are doing is formalising the decriminalised component while hyper criminalising secondary aspects. While I certainly do not support a situation in which a young child is wholly in the immediate care of stoned individuals - in like manner to being opposed to a young child being in the immediate care of intoxicated individuals (if mommy and daddy want to get baked they should get a babysitter) - the statute as put forward would make it an offence to use weed in front of your own kids.