The Cannabis Chronicles

Tribs

Does anyone here have some really weird highs?
Been looking at scenes on TV or pictures and Google search. Drawing an emotion from each scene or pic. Actually it's more non computational thinking, sort of like being in a moment and soaking in the energy residue.

It reminded me of my favourite moment, feeling warm, velvety air of a midsummer night, soft lights and the scent of noctornal flowers mixed with rich Italian cuisine. Not a memory but a moment to which my mind takes me often.
Never actually been that kind of high on weed. I only have enough to slightly zone out.

Jings

Never actually been that kind of high on weed. I only have enough to slightly zone out.
Didn't feel very high. Not the kind that has me pacing up and down and mumbling "too much, too much".

Düber

A bit sad posting here now...

Just a few questions.

Should I prune or trim the plants?
One of them is around 2m tall( and seems to want to grow taller), 3 of them at about 1.2-1.5m and one at under a metre.

1608835439928.png

I have two plants that saw @satanboy 's picture, the others I fear have not and are not lifting their skirts, as it were, Is this the only indicator or just the simplest way?

One of the plants looks like this,

IMG_20201224_182336_918.jpg
Are those buds or seeds?
This plant also looks a bit different to the others, a bit like it is dwarfed.

I have just been letting them do their thing but my Dad's gardener told me this morning that I should top them all, take out the lower branches and that one (the photo) was just making seeds. So I am a bit confused.
I definitely have 1 confirmed female (the very tall one) and one confirmed male, not sure about the rest.

biometrics

A bit sad posting here now...

Just a few questions.

Should I prune or trim the plants?
One of them is around 2m tall( and seems to want to grow taller), 3 of them at about 1.2-1.5m and one at under a metre.

View attachment 9820

I have two plants that saw @satanboy 's picture, the others I fear have not and are not lifting their skirts, as it were, Is this the only indicator or just the simplest way?

One of the plants looks like this,

View attachment 9824
Are those buds or seeds?
This plant also looks a bit different to the others, a bit like it is dwarfed.

I have just been letting them do their thing but my Dad's gardener told me this morning that I should top them all, take out the lower branches and that one (the photo) was just making seeds. So I am a bit confused.
I definitely have 1 confirmed female (the very tall one) and one confirmed male, not sure about the rest.
If you top it it keeps growing but now you have more than one branch at the top.

That pic is a hermathrodite, kill it.

Jings

No it was all the rain - and probably where I got it from. She grows them all in the garden with no special treatment
Well, that might explain it but it looks like you have the magic touch. Mine are tiny in comparison. The only plants I'm managing to grow successfully currently is chilli.

Tribs

Well, that might explain it but it looks like you have the magic touch. Mine are tiny in comparison. The only plants I'm managing to grow successfully currently is chilli.
You have planted yours with other veggies - or are feeding it a veggie mix ?

Tribs

Got their own pots and feeding organic kelp fertiliser. Maybe it's time for Shake & Grow.
Make sure the pots are big enough - with normal plants the pots sometimes control the size of the plant

Jings

Make sure the pots are big enough - with normal plants the pots sometimes control the size of the plant
Still got to room before the plants need transplanting. Added the fertiliser so will see what happens by next week.