The Cannabis Chronicles

Y2K

Ok, see what you mean. Experienced that in abundance on my shroom trips.

I think your experiences aren't only chalked down to the psychoactive substance. There's this uncanny feeling you have a connection with ethereal worlds.

Have you had the feeling of being in a cocoon or bubble while on a psychedelic trip?
Definitely a bubble, then again I always feel like I'm in a bubble.

Y2K

Interesting. Do you also have thoughts and feelings that don't seem your own, like out of character.
Well I tend to impersonate characters or people, as if I'm just a vessel, it's weird I dunno if it's the social anxiety but something takes over afterwards I don't remember what I did, I just arrive at the conclusion.

Jings

Well I tend to impersonate characters or people, as if I'm just a vessel, it's weird I dunno if it's the social anxiety but something takes over afterwards I don't remember what I did, I just arrive at the conclusion.
Incredible. It could be more than social anxiety. Have you done any research on empathy, clairvoyance and ESP?

NObanana4you

That's hectic. Do you think mood plays a role on the type of trip you experience?

Mood definitely has an effect, always good when you have a happy fun mind going in.

This was not the case in my mind at the time. Had I known all the potential outcomes, I'd have been better prepared or not done it.

Hindsight and all that.....

Jings

Mood definitely has an effect, always good when you have a happy fun mind going in.

This was not the case in my mind at the time. Had I known all the potential outcomes, I'd have been better prepared or not done it.

Hindsight and all that.....
Of course, when we're younger we don't think about those things. It's mainly about the adventure.

Seldom Bucket

Nice. Is it sci-fi or fantasy styled writing? I remember your favourite author is Terry Pratchett.
Fantasy style, waterfalls that is not waterfalls as we know waterfalls, travelling islands (they move between lands making trading easier), etc

Y2K

Incredible. It could be more than social anxiety. Have you done any research on empathy, clairvoyance and ESP?
No, never, I just thought it was my crazy imagination, feels like its linked to how I perceive myself.

Jings

Fantasy style, waterfalls that is not waterfalls as we know waterfalls, travelling islands (they move between lands making trading easier), etc
Sounds intriguing. I hope you make it available at Amazon or an online bookstore when you're done.

Reactions: Y2K

NObanana4you

Of course, when we're younger we don't think about those things. It's mainly about the adventure.

I was like that into my mid 30's pushing boundries at every turn. Vacations overseas, damn, I am at times quite impressed at how I survived.