The Cannabis Chronicles

biometrics

Pretty much. I honestly see it as puritan bad faith bullshit. What they are doing is formalising the decriminalised component while hyper criminalising secondary aspects. While I certainly do not support a situation in which a young child is wholly in the immediate care of stoned individuals - in like manner to being opposed to a young child being in the immediate care of intoxicated individuals (if mommy and daddy want to get baked they should get a babysitter) - the statute as put forward would make it an offence to use weed in front of your own kids.
Also, did I see something that if you smoke with an open window and someone got a whiff of it they can lay a complaint?

satanboy

Also, did I see something that if you smoke with an open window and someone got a whiff of it they can lay a complaint?
I must admit that I hate the smell of burning weed. Not that I would lay a complaint, I would just close the window or move (walk) away. What ever the situation requires.

satanboy

In public places, possession is set to 100 grams of cannabis or one flowering plant.

For purposes of exchange between individuals – as long as there is absolutely no remuneration involved – limits are set to:

• 30 seeds or seedlings, or a mixture of the two
  • one flowering plant
  • 100 grams of dry cannabis.

Last edited:

biometrics

As a concentrate n00b I managed to break both of my vapes atomizers. Costing R1,300 to replace them but I know what I did wrong in both cases so won't do that again!

Also rosin pressed flower for the first time from my normal plants, not that weird one that flowered early and not the trimmings bubble hash. Can report lots of juicy rosin was produced. Going by how little flower is needed I'd say I can produce a lot of rosin! Certainly enough for a year or two.

Jings

Tried Green Crack last weekend. Neighbour made the mistake of calling me to the gate. I talked her ear off, which is pretty unusual as I usually do most of the listening. It totally shut down my predominantly introvert personality. Highly potent in the talkative department.

Tribs

Tried Green Crack last weekend. Neighbour made the mistake of calling me to the gate. I talked her ear off, which is pretty unusual as I usually do most of the listening. It totally shut down my predominantly introvert personality. Highly potent in the talkative department.
What exactly is Green Crack? I have a few people that could use that :ROFLMAO: