Sick members

Venomous

Ones on ankles /knees are darker, but I'm not stripping down for you fuckers.

The ones on my tum and back to.

I alternated looking at them in a drug haze, and being a bucking bronco ready to break their restraints.

I gave them permission for some stuff and others I refused point blank.

Tribs

The depth of illness seems linked to total viral exposure. So reducing your exposure by isolating, ventilating and masking appears to help. But what do I know.
No I agree with you 100%. He just didn't think it was important

Venomous

Should have stayed in different parts of the house, with windows open and masks on. Common sense under these circumstances. But this is not the time for told you so.
Doesn't help when he see it as a change to make you ill. Remember most of my work is from home. He was stalking the house like a grumpy lion.
"get it, then just get over it"

Tribs

Ones on ankles /knees are darker, but I'm not stripping down for you fuckers.

The ones on my tum and back to.

I alternated looking at them in a drug haze, and being a bucking bronco ready to break their restraints.

I gave them permission for some stuff and others I refused point blank.
You are brave to refuse. I did whatever I needed to. Was so scared I wasn't going home to my kids.

Tribs

Doesn't help when he see it as a change to make you ill. Remember most of my work is from home. He was stalking the house like a grumpy lion.
"get it, then just get over it"
Mine was upset that he was infected and I wasn't. He always told me I would be the one to infect the family
But I need to let this go for now. It is done.