Sick members

Tribs

I am really so glad you survived. It is a fucker - and gets you several times. I get that about the hair but luckily I am mobile - and have had two showers already

Rudolph Hart

That bitch that gave the drs a rub for their time, money, finished their drugs even.

4 drs sat on me while one is "she's finished my drugs and still not going down..
So they added physically tying me down, while i looked at them with crazy drug elephant eyes.

They eventually managed to induce high care coma.
I even has pipes coming out my groins. And and and.

Long rd to recovery, but alive and well en program :S

Anything from 3-6 weeks before physically ok. Then need to still finish getting lungs on track!
Bloody hell, that sounds pretty grim. Glad you’ve turned the corner.

Sinbad

That bitch that gave the drs a rub for their time, money, finished their drugs even.

4 drs sat on me while one is "she's finished my drugs and still not going down..
So they added physically tying me down, while i looked at them with crazy drug elephant eyes.

Anything from 3-6 weeks before physically ok. Then need to still finish getting lungs on track!
jirre the poor virus!

Glad you're back with us :) Strength, for the recovery

emam

Keep going V, keep going x

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Venomous

I am really so glad you survived. It is a fucker - and gets you several times. I get that about the hair but luckily I am mobile - and have had two showers already
A bed bath can generally assist with general hygiene, when you can't help yourself

Venomous

Take the time you need. This thing hits really hard. My son was ventilated - and is up and walking. Persistence wins out
I was intubated, then later ventilated.
Between all that is why they say i must learn again.
I'm finally allowed to go pee instead of a bed pan, but must take mobile oxygen and then the nurse stands watching me. Before wheelchair walking back.
Some days are bad then they insist on me using a commode chair.

Wheelchair I mean one of those things that serve as a walker /seat thing the old folks fly through shops using