Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

Tribs

Yup it has
Have you contacted them and explained your situation? Perhaps they have a heart - and if not - then at least they know you won't be paying anytime soon. We have clients that are struggling to pay their license fees - so we contacted our suppliers in the states and explained the situation. We were able to give them a month's break till the rand improved and a discount over the following quarter. No one wants to lose clients - so perhaps they will be able to give you more time.

Lupus

Have you contacted them and explained your situation? Perhaps they have a heart - and if not - then at least they know you won't be paying anytime soon. We have clients that are struggling to pay their license fees - so we contacted our suppliers in the states and explained the situation. We were able to give them a month's break till the rand improved and a discount over the following quarter. No one wants to lose clients - so perhaps they will be able to give you more time.
Tried that at first, didn't work.

satanboy

His smile is even more fake than usual. What a piece of garbage.

Looking at what has been going on in this world, I sometimes think I am living in a bad cartoon.

Lupus

How long is this "crisis" going to go on? I mean the company is only talking about going back to work in February now.

Lupus

One of my clients is based in America - and they are talking September.
Yeah thats the US, here apparently a few places want till next year. I mean when I went off in March to work from home, didn't expect it to be almost a year.

Urist

The permanency of tattoos are overrated, with a max life span of 100 years before it is buried or destroyed in fire, it's probably one of the least permanent art forms.
Just a thought I had while having a commissioned artwork installed yesterday.