Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

Textile Guy

Honestly .... my thought for the day was to tell Fuck knuckle Trump to stick his fucking covid infested country and is fucking xenophobic policy up his ass.
I am honestly over his fucking immigrant rants and threats ..... so much so, I actually walked out of work today. Fuckem.
I will fuck off back to Africa - at least there the dumb lying twats in government hate everyone equally.

1594690880182.png

Tribs

Honestly .... my thought for the day was to tell Fuck knuckle Trump to stick his fucking covid infested country and is fucking xenophobic policy up his ass.
I am honestly over his fucking immigrant rants and threats ..... so much so, I actually walked out of work today. Fuckem.
I will fuck off back to Africa - at least there the dumb lying twats in government hate everyone equally.

View attachment 4565
What did he do now ?

satanboy

View attachment 4565
Did he come and visit your workplace?

spiderz

View attachment 4565

Are they also going to kick out Elon Musk? 🤔

biometrics

View attachment 4565
Wait for November to decide, he’s going to lose.

Jings

I don't see why I continue to be surprised by this man - you would think one would expect such idiocy

Perhaps it's the level of idiocy that continues to surprise. Just when you think it couldn't get more bizarre...

Urist

the door is about 2m high, and the ceiling about 600cm above the door
I'm 1.82m tall, my head is 1/8th of my body length meaning it's what? rounded to compensate for my neck 300mm. My arm and extended hand is about half of my body length, what's that? 750mm? 750 times 3 is 2250mm?, if I can barely touch the ceiling with a jump, i can jump 2600-2250 mm high, fuck math error, pretty sure my head and neck is longer than a ruler.

Last edited:

Jings

I'm 1.82m tall, my head is 1/8th of my body length meaning it's what? rounded to compensate for my neck 300mm. My arm and extended hand is about half of my body length, what's that? 750mm? 750 times 3 is 2250mm?, if I can barely touch the ceiling with a jump, i can jump 2600-2250 mm high, fuck math error, pretty sure my head and neck is longer than a ruler.

What kind of measuring tool did you use?

Sinbad

Lies.

White men can't jump.

Tribs

If time operates on strict rules - why does it go faster at times and drag at others ? Time is an illusion - affected by our brains.

Last edited:

Tribs

@Lupus why does that thought make you sad? I really believe that we are quantum beings living in a linear existence (my physicist son disagrees with me - the maths proves time). Doesn't change what I feel

Lupus

@Lupus why does that thought make you sad? I really believe that we are quantum beings living in a linear existence (my physicist son disagrees with me - the maths proves time). Doesn't change what I feel
Getting a letter of demand from my security company, various other things sigh.