Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

Textile Guy

Isnt it strange that we have one hand thats keen to jump in and do all the work, while the other is lazy as fuck ??

Jings

Haven't heard any complaints of dry and chapped lips this winter. Guess it's the face masks keeping lips moist and supple. Thank goodness for that as masks and lip-ice don't go hand in hand.

biometrics

Haven't heard any complaints of dry and chapped lips this winter. Guess it's the face masks keeping lips moist and supple. Thank goodness for that as masks and lip-ice don't go hand in hand.
People wear face masks where you are? They're not here.

biometrics

It's ok right, your winters are wet? No need for protect your lips from the elements. :whistling:
Winter here is dry. Wet doesn't equal humidity. I get eczema in winter here for example the past five years (dry skin).

LD50

I hate these little white sponges you get in medicine bottles. They're always in the way when you want to get a tablet out

biometrics

I hate these little white sponges you get in medicine bottles. They're always in the way when you want to get a tablet out
I've started removing them recently. They have no purpose once it's in your house and opened.