Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

Urist

And I was hoping to go and see my mom in December. But she lives in a retirement village. They won't let me in.
That's why we took our dad out, were not allowed to see our mom while she was dying. It's cruel to forbid families to see each-other.

Tribs

That's why we took our dad out, were not allowed to see our mom while she was dying. It's cruel to forbid families to see each-other.
I agree - but I understand the risks to everyone else are what they are thinking about.
Mom goes for her covid test tomorrow. Hope everything is ok - her friend who lives 3 houses away tested positive.

Jings

I agree - but I understand the risks to everyone else are what they are thinking about.
Mom goes for her covid test tomorrow. Hope everything is ok - her friend who lives 3 houses away tested positive.

Your mom is in my thoughts. All the best for the results.

Tribs

Your mom is in my thoughts. All the best for the results.
Thanks. The skin on her head has been quite sore so she is keen to have it sorted. She is now just worrying if they are going to do skin grafts or just let is scab. This will mean the hair will not grow in that are again. She is planning on getting hats.

But back to the topic - shower thoughts.
Sometimes you just need to get things out so that they can leave you in peace.

Jings

Thanks. The skin on her head has been quite sore so she is keen to have it sorted. She is now just worrying if they are going to do skin grafts or just let is scab. This will mean the hair will not grow in that are again. She is planning on getting hats.

But back to the topic - shower thoughts.
Sometimes you just need to get things out so that they can leave you in peace.

Glad you're there to support your mom, even though I'm sure you'd prefer to be there in person for her if it were possible.

Agree whole-heartedly. Getting it off your chest is half the burden unloaded.

biometrics

took a shower earlier and thought...Simba chips on fresh bread
Here I am now eating Simba chilli biltong flavoured chips on fresh brown bread. Last time I did this was like 35+ yrs ago
Mmm...

satanboy

took a shower earlier and thought...Simba chips on fresh bread
Here I am now eating Simba chilli biltong flavoured chips on fresh brown bread. Last time I did this was like 35+ yrs ago
WTF man?! I did that a couple of weeks back.\

Crisps on fresh white bread. hmmmm
add avocado hmmmm