Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

koeks525

What are the pros and cons of emigrating for a short while? Why it is a bad idea to emigrate with no money and why you should never do it, if you decide to move.

Textile Guy

What are the pros and cons of emigrating for a short while? Why it is a bad idea to emigrate with no money and why you should never do it, if you decide to move.
Well give the US a miss - they promise you the world and a poes will chase you home. Also the people are very strange .... very ........... but the moneys good :)

satanboy

Well give the US a miss - they promise you the world and a poes will chase you home. Also the people are very strange .... very ........... but the moneys good :)
You mean they are not like those depicted in the movies? All the school kids wear the latest fashion and drive convertibles to school. Everyone lives in double volume houses, have massive pools, 3 cars (parked in front of the garage because the garage is packed full of shit). There is a cheerful Mexican moving the lawn in each garden. All the men work as CEO's and bang their PA's, only get home once or twice a week. All the adults drink Bourbon neat and their kids drink Vodka straight from the bottle. Everyone goes to church on a Sunday and all their sins are wiped away.

Tribs

I think I'm going nowhere like a rat trapped in a maze
Every wall that I knock down is just a wall that I replace
I'm in a race against myself I try to keep a steady pace
How the fuck will I escape if I never close my case?