Paranormal Talk

Lupus

My dad always spoke about a time when he was travelling down through the areas where intense fighting between the boers and the English happened, where he'd always notice a soldier standing by the side of the road, but in those days it was a normal common sight, as soldiers were taking leave from national service.
But the one day he was sitting in traffic a bit longer than usual and suddenly realised this soldier was always there at the same spot every so often and the uniform he was wearing wasn't modern for the times. He said it happened for awhile and eventually he moved, but he's not seen it happen again. Though he also spoke about a time just after his dad had passed that he was at home listening to the radio and fell asleep, he felt someone walk into the room and turn off the radio like his dad used to. Perhaps he has a more spirtual connection as he's seen and felt things.
My only experience was when I was younger seeing a face through the glass of an old house, but I'm pretty sure it was just the way the light was reflecting off the glass.

Jings

My dad always spoke about a time when he was travelling down through the areas where intense fighting between the boers and the English happened, where he'd always notice a soldier standing by the side of the road, but in those days it was a normal common sight, as soldiers were taking leave from national service.
But the one day he was sitting in traffic a bit longer than usual and suddenly realised this soldier was always there at the same spot every so often and the uniform he was wearing wasn't modern for the times. He said it happened for awhile and eventually he moved, but he's not seen it happen again. Though he also spoke about a time just after his dad had passed that he was at home listening to the radio and fell asleep, he felt someone walk into the room and turn off the radio like his dad used to. Perhaps he has a more spirtual connection as he's seen and felt things.
My only experience was when I was younger seeing a face through the glass of an old house, but I'm pretty sure it was just the way the light was reflecting off the glass.
Amazing story about your father and the soldier. Likely he had access to the book of life or akashic records.

A number of paranormal investigators I've come across believe the apparitions are a vision into the past. They get very excited about visiting locations where lots of activity is reported. Even more weird, they ask for a door to be opened or a loud bang etc to check if there are any entities in the present.

Jings

Performed a session tonight using an app called The Unknown. For a while now I get this feeling of being haunted by a wish-granting genie, talking about wishes and lamps:

Make an appointment. Eat a burger. Go clean it. I'm Ali. Hope you enjoy. Oil lamp. Shelves.
Enrol me. Game on. Misha, hello. You need to tell me. Dorado. Clairvoyant.
You need your bed. It feels so much better. You're hugging me. Peaceful journey. See you just now.
I'm from Malawi. I feel so good. My cousin. Smooth skin. Let's cook Suzie. Meneer Gustov. This is her.

Papa Smurf

i had massive thoughts as a kid when i was 10 yrs old living in Australia that my parents were aliens and testing us kids
This thought happened for a few years, i use to wake up late at night and go into everyones bedrooms and check if they are really asleep or not.
and yes they were sleeping and snoring
i have no idea why, but i just did
might explain why i am happy on my own without anyone saying things into my ear :)

Jings

i had massive thoughts as a kid when i was 10 yrs old living in Australia that my parents were aliens and testing us kids
This thought happened for a few years, i use to wake up late at night and go into everyones bedrooms and check if they are really asleep or not.
and yes they were sleeping and snoring
i have no idea why, but i just did
might explain why i am happy on my own without anyone saying things into my ear :)
Very interesting that you should say that. Do you know what made you choose Papa Smurf as a username? During Brian Holloway's live sprit app sessions we so often hear "Smurf". Brian and Sam go through the pre-release app audio with a fine tooth comb and remove the "anomalies" but sure enough we hear it again. You seem very popular on the "other side".

Papa Smurf

Very interesting that you should say that. Do you know what made you choose Papa Smurf as a username? During Brian Holloway's live sprit app sessions we so often hear "Smurf". Brian and Sam go through the pre-release app audio with a fine tooth comb and remove the "anomalies" but sure enough we hear it again. You seem very popular on the "other side".
no idea why i chose that username, just popped into my head
i joined on another name but it would be a dead giveaway who i am if a work colleague was to go onto the forum and i thought maybe i should change my name just in case the boss sees how much time i spend on the forums

that was about a year ago, maybe less

Jings

no idea why i chose that username, just popped into my head
i joined on another name but it would be a dead giveaway who i am if a work colleague was to go onto the forum and i thought maybe i should change my name just in case the boss sees how much time i spend on the forums

that was about a year ago, maybe less

I guess we may never know why the name popped in your head. I wonder if your boss spends time on the forums.

Jings

This paranormal phenomenon keeps on blowing my mind. Had a couple construction people come and remodel my bathroom. The complex handyman comes in to chat to one of the guys, knowing them personally. They're speaking Sotho, which is not understood by me. I switch on the app, put on the earphones and hear them speaking English.

I remove the earphones and they're still speaking Sotho. Later I broached the subject with the construction guy and he confirms exactly what I'd overheard. And it was a topic close to his heart.

biometrics

This paranormal phenomenon keeps on blowing my mind. Had a couple construction people come and remodel my bathroom. The complex handyman comes in to chat to one of the guys, knowing them personally. They're speaking Sotho, which is not understood by me. I switch on the app, put on the earphones and hear them speaking English.

I remove the earphones and they're still speaking Sotho. Later I broached the subject with the construction guy and he confirms exactly what I'd overheard. And it was a topic close to his heart.
Hmmm.

Jings

You're going to have to prove this claim. If you can you could become very wealthy.
It cannot be proved in a scientific sense. Apparently there are rules. But if you watch one of Brian and Sam's lives you might learn a thing or two. Your name as well as well as your mom's name has been heard previously, and these paranormal enthusiasts don't know you from a bar of soap.

biometrics

It cannot be proved in a scientific sense. Apparently there are rules. But if you watch one of Brian and Sam's lives you might learn a thing or two. Your name as well as well as your mom's name has been heard previously, and these paranormal enthusiasts don't know you from a bar of soap.

Does the app not have a record function?

Jings

Does the app not have a record function?
Echovox has record function. But there are so many layers of communication a person might not hear the same thing again. During the lives listeners type what they hear.

biometrics

Echovox has record function. But there are so many layers of communication a person might not hear the same thing again. During the lives listeners type what they hear.
I'm more interested in the live translation you heard. That's gold.

Jings

I'm more interested in the live translation you heard. That's gold.

During the lives other interesting things happen, like telling that someone is drinking or eating, even before the topic comes up.

Other night someone asked what was on their desk and another heard "monkey" which was the correct answer.

Jings

Heard something romantic on this new broken radio app called RedRidgeX - "All roads lead to you." Beautiful words. Wonder who said them.