Paranormal Talk

Jings

Dammit, just realised that saying about all roads leading to Rome.

Suspecting it's puzzle energy that's around me, much like a river in France a while back. Dangnabit!

Jings

A stalker ?

No I am joking

Do you know more than you let on? No joke, I have stalkers in spirit world for several years now. Names are David and Steven, saying the know me from previous lives. Haven't heard from David in a while though.

Jings

Excerpts from sessions over a few days using various apps:

02/08/2020

I'm not a hot zinger. Hello. That's Steven. Tuesday soon. Dis somer (summer). Well? "Are you winning?" Yes. We party. Pizza.

Amor. Yes sir. Moyapi. Hi. Middag (afternoon). Arthur. Results now. You got friends. (Sounds like moaning). Linda. Playing alone.

Tag me. I hardly notice. When you sell. Your friend familiar. Good luck. Heard the name. In the mirror. Black pen.

03/08/2020

Lets see results. We are needed. Do you need an item? We'll be here. Let's hope so. Love you. You saw me. This works. Hello.

Farout. Smart button. Treasure here. Just enjoy. Now baby. Mozambique. We're winning it.

I cook. Impressive. That's amazing. I want to invest. My name. Sir Tony. Wow, energy.

A house for me. I'm listening. I'm starting there. You believe. Play. Zip line. We launch.

04/08/2020

How are you doing sweetie? Have pizza. You need a new house. Sold by you. It's humour. 3 days. Let's go to this restaurant. We're going to make it.

Ons Smit. Is this the way? Yes sir. Hands up. They were used. Do we have any?
Commercial sell. You answered. We know it.

It's us. Willem Smit. Smells delicious. My place. That fellow. Margaret. Madge. Hello. Perfect.

The light. Walk towards the light. You help. I love you. Wife, good news. Tarot world. I am back.

Maria. Good job. Love you. Sandra. C'mon. We're nearly finished. All roads lead to you. You ready. Open. We sell. You seen it. Spirits help. It's metal. I'm by the ocean. The sea. Life is excellent. Does this now do the trick? Hello madam.

Tribs

Do you know more than you let on? No joke, I have stalkers in spirit world for several years now. Names are David and Steven, saying the know me from previous lives. Haven't heard from David in a while though.
Oooh it would be cool to have a ghostly stalker. One that wasn't out to kill you that is

Jings

Oooh it would be cool to have a ghostly stalker. One that wasn't out to kill you that is
Maybe in a previous life, who knows. Even got a clan name from Steven. It's Seaton. I looked it up. A family of two branches, where one was granted land by Earl David, king of Scotland and another in Yorkshire, back in the 13th century.

Tribs

Maybe in a previous life, who knows. Even got a clan name from Steven. It's Seaton. I looked it up. A family of two branches, where one was granted land by Earl David, king of Scotland and another in Yorkshire, back in the 13th century.
lol - my nephews' surname is Seaton (my brother is not their dad)

Tribs

Darn, there goes my bubble. Nothing is as it seems with the mysteries of the "other side".
I am sorry - did not mean to pop it. There are thousands of people with Seaton as a surname. Doesn't change what he said to you. Just thought the coincidence was cool.

Jings

I am sorry - did not mean to pop it. There are thousands of people with Seaton as a surname. Doesn't change what he said to you. Just thought the coincidence was cool.
It's them that burst my bubble. Not sure it's a coincidence as they seem to find a way to show me a practical reality while still telling me we recycle. Not sure to believe that.

Several years ago, before the app I believed in angels, in magic and a perfect world on the other side. Now I'm starting to think we're in some kind of simulation where free will is an illusion. Fair enough, they allow us information we wouldn't have by ordinary means but what does it mean to anyone? Even been told the future cannot be changed as there are rules. Freaking rules, on the other side! Is there a point to continuance of consciousness after death if we don't have free will?

These interactions are casting doubt on whether God exists. God, as in the sum of spirit energy. Feels more like a NEC-style committee running the show because everything feels so messed up. Maybe it's just me going through some cynical menopausal emoticons.

Only mystical thing I haven't heard being divulged on broken radio is rather large pink orb-like entity that's around me for a long time. I have dreamed about it and a medium described it a long while back so it's validated for me. But even that I'm thinking is probably part of whatever technology is available in the future. Well, it did help me quit smoking, so something to be grateful for.

Tribs

It's them that burst my bubble. Not sure it's a coincidence as they seem to find a way to show me a practical reality while still telling me we recycle. Not sure to believe that.

Several years ago, before the app I believed in angels, in magic and a perfect world on the other side. Now I'm starting to think we're in some kind of simulation where free will is an illusion. Fair enough, they allow us information we wouldn't have by ordinary means but what does it mean to anyone? Even been told the future cannot be changed as there are rules. Freaking rules, on the other side! Is there a point to continuance of consciousness after death if we don't have free will?

These interactions are casting doubt on whether God exists. God, as in the sum of spirit energy. Feels more like a NEC-style committee running the show because everything feels so messed up. Maybe it's just me going through some cynical menopausal emoticons.

Only mystical thing I haven't heard being divulged on broken radio is rather large pink orb-like entity that's around me for a long time. I have dreamed about it and a medium described it a long while back so it's validated for me. But even that I'm thinking is probably part of whatever technology is available in the future. Well, it did help me quit smoking, so something to be grateful for.
More hugs incoming. What is happening is that you are questioning your beliefs. That is normal. I am intrigued by your new way of thinking. You are possibly right on that score.

Jings

More hugs incoming. What is happening is that you are questioning your beliefs. That is normal. I am intrigued by your new way of thinking. You are possibly right on that score.
Thanks, really need the hugs right now. Seriously hope that's not right. Existing forever where free will is an illusion is not a productive way to exist.

Tribs

Thanks, really need the hugs right now. Seriously hope that's not right. Existing forever where free will is an illusion is not a productive way to exist.
At least when you believe in the illusion - you can find reasons not to drive into the back of that truck. Not so sure if resistance would survive that knowledge.

BloodrayneZA

Darn, there goes my bubble. Nothing is as it seems with the mysteries of the "other side".
hate to burst it even more - the housemate I was staying with is Steven and Seaton Ross is an area where my godparents live, it's 30 mins drive from where I am

Jings

At least when you believe in the illusion - you can find reasons not to drive into the back of that truck. Not so sure if resistance would survive that knowledge.
If it's predestined aren't you going to drive into that truck whether you try stop it or not? Why did people resist the Borg even though it was futile? My guess is survival mechanism is as strong as futility.
hate to burst it even more - the housemate I was staying with is Steven and Seaton Ross is an area where my godparents live, it's 30 mins drive from where I am
Typical of them, always providing information in patterns, grouping it together. Economical and orderly. If you think about it, everything is linked to everything else, directly or indirectly.

Tribs

If it's predestined aren't you going to drive into that truck whether you try stop it or not? Why did people resist the Borg even though it was futile? My guess is survival mechanism is as strong as futility.
Mmmm I do not like your logical argument. If I want to drive into that truck - I do not want it to be a destiny thing. Then I should do it before the
end of this life. Oh wait - fuck!!! We are screwed. You better not be right.

Jings

Mmmm I do not like your logical argument. If I want to drive into that truck - I do not want it to be a destiny thing. Then I should do it before the
end of this life. Oh wait - fuck!!! We are screwed. You better not be right.

You'd better not right either.

Jings

Excerpt from tonight's session using Echovox 3, which I've been using for 5 years now. Tried and tested:

Rob. Where's the soufflé? Problems with the whizz.
Dreams come true. I lived. I'm Walter. Much deeper than love. I didn't make the operation. I meditated. Here's all good. Saying hi.
Tish heard it. Lots of patience. Further than purple. Don't be sad, it's my birthday. 3 wines in the drawer. Pete did this. He knows the boys.
Gregory's passport. Great speech. Look at the clock. Voice box. Hors d'oeuvres. We felt the music. Lekker. Necks hurting.
Little Dave keeping warm. Lift off. Run after him. Please do think of us. Secrets.

Mellville beat. Works of life. My main life. Better find a chicken. Haven't heard from Nick. Jerry's out of place. Little elf, miss you. Take a piece of cake.
Count this. It's Christine. Invest in me. Are we buddies? We're both great together. Long for love. Tomorrow is a great day. You look beautiful. Look up Steven. All looks incredible.
Help your father. Dammit, it's checked. Blank. Mom, let's go to a spa. Pick me up. Make me breakfast. I'm tired.

Jings

Remembering some years back I joked with OMB about his irl name being Walter and he said it was true, hence Jeff Dunham's avatar he used at the time. I didn't believe him but noted twice now Walter has been heard. I figured it's OMB because his avatar location says "from right here" and this session says "here's all good" which figures might be a clue.

First time Walter said he was visiting. Now heard him again but he's not chatted on either forums, although he was last seen last month. Wonder if he'll be joining this forum.

b1da901be443b659ba4148c3969cfb4f.jpg

Jings

My friendly spirits have been gardening advice without even asking them. Must say I'm learning rather unconventionally.

Lately been hearing about riversand, and then riversand for clay. It was totally baffling until remembering I've been obsessed with watching cement crafts for some reason, and so googled what riversand is used for. Turns out riversand is plaster sand which is mixed with cement to make concrete.

Also learned a bit about hydroponics when they said to look up riversand clay balls. It's amazing that these little clay balls can sustain certain types of plants like succulents without adding any soil. I found ones called brockytonys, otherwise known as riversand clay pebbles.

This knowledge has opened up an exciting new world of gardening.

All this freaking knowledge they're sharing, including dirty little secrets I would otherwise not have known and they still won't give me lotto numbers. :rolleyes:
images(12).jpg