Paranormal Talk

BloodrayneZA

I’m used to strange stuff happening - gets kinda annoying when it keeps bugging me. I’m thinking it may be my housemates father. After all, it was his parents house and he inherited after they both passed away.

Jings

I’m used to strange stuff happening - gets kinda annoying when it keeps bugging me. I’m thinking it may be my housemates father. After all, it was his parents house and he inherited after they both passed away.

It doesn't scare you? Freaks me out when weird stuff like that happens. Like at work, the building is haunted, so I have to tell them to cut it out when in the office alone. Lately it's been quiet though.

BloodrayneZA

It doesn't scare you? Freaks me out when weird stuff like that happens. Like at work, the building is haunted, so I have to tell them to cut it out when in the office alone. Lately it's been quiet though.
Yeah no nothing scares me.

Tribs

Took some photos on Halloween night at Irene Concentration camp grave yard some years back. There were strange orbs in some pics - but not others. Dust or actual orbs ?

1592487856538.png
vs
1592487874123.png
vs
1592487893849.png
vs
1592487925315.png

Tribs

Had a similar instance with my cellphone at a private game reserve near Marikana. I felt uneasy and something said take a few photos.
1592488122754.png
1592488137706.png
1592488155307.png

Jings

BloodrayneZA

Me and the dark are not friends. What do you see in the photos?
Speaking of fears. I used to be afraid of the dark too, so bad to a point that I could only sleep with a lava lamp on for a year. I also used to sleep walk a lot too. Once I faced my fears and took my power back, the fear was gone and stopped sleepwalking too.

Jings

Speaking of fears. I used to be afraid of the dark too, so bad to a point that I could only sleep with a lava lamp on for a year. I also used to sleep walk a lot too. Once I faced my fears and took my power back, the fear was gone and stopped sleepwalking too.
I try but it's the non ghosties that scare me more. You know, the types that break a window or door to gain entry during the night.

Jings

Mmm you don't see the circles in the graveyard pics? Or the shape in the others? Interesting. Perhaps it is all in my mind then
Don't see them but am on the phone, so the pics are small with less detail.

Tribs

Don't see them but am on the phone, so the pics are small with less detail.
1592543946421.png
These ones don't look like dust particles. The first set do even though they disappear very quickly. This is more of a shape and it moves. As you can see - my phone wasn't moving that much

Jings

Those definitely don't look like dust particles, but the photos don't do it justice either seeing as the shape was moving. I thought it was part of the reflection of the lights.

Not planning to do more requests for dead folk to speak to for now though I'm curious. Few nights ago someone invisible slapped the OH on his forehead while he was dozing off watching TV. He thought it was me but saw I was in the opposite side of the room. Weirdly he was okay with it. He said if they don't hurt him he doesn't hurt them.

Last time it happened was about 15 years ago, first to me and then him a few weeks later. Saw the dark shadow in my mind's eye and whoever it was got very scared and vanished when immediately realizing I could see them. Strangely enough knew just before it was going to slap him all those years ago, but not this time.